Hamlet Beta Signups! [Now Closed]

Already registered. I've been looking for a good reason to get into DS again after pretty much sucking out every little ounce of enjoyment the game had to offer (and it kept me nourished for about 600 hours, so that's quite the accomplishment), and Hamlet seems like a great opportunity to dive back in. All the expansions so far have been excellent additions (with a few rough spots here and there), so I'm very hopeful!

I have been a huge fan of Don't Starve and Klei for years.  DS is literally my favorite game in the entire world.  If I'm selected to participate in this beta, it would be a huge honor to help out finding bugs and testing Hamlet.  I've logged so many hours on Don't Starve, and have even been playing around with modding with Lua scripts.  I've even watched Kevin Forbes' presentation at GDC more than once!  I'll give high quality neutral feedback on the DLC.  Being a part of it would be awesome.

If not, I will still be getting it on day 1!

Thank you so much for all the great games!

Archived