New Twitch Drops Available Now! (The Magnificent Rainometer)

7 hours ago, PeterA said:

Mostly non-answers :D  but if you have feedback about this new twitch drops system, we'd love to hear it!

Cool.

also, People are having issues with mark of the ninja on switch and no one from Klei has responded. Are there plans to fix these issues? Why are you ignoring people that want to play your games

I always though that the rainometer would be more useful if it has an extra sign that warn you when the rain of frogs will happen. Even though i like to have one for decoration, so this skin is great :). Thank you <3

1 hour ago, Luis95R said:

Will it ever be possible to obtain the first set of twitch skins again? I was busy with work and school... :(

Hopefully the twitch skin sets will be rotatable.

they could be rotating around but there are some unused skins ( sign , tent )

10 hours ago, Luis95R said:

Will it ever be possible to obtain the first set of twitch skins again? I was busy with work and school... :(

Hopefully the twitch skin sets will be rotatable.

Klei said that they are still figuring out which direction to go with the Twitch drop system and that feedback from the community is appreciated. At this point they are probably experimenting in their usual manner and gathering feedback from the players.

PS.

I agree that 2 weeks with minimal notice was a bit short, unless they might reappear in the future.

51 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

I agree that 2 weeks with minimal notice was a bit short, unless they might reappear in the future.

I agree, 2 weeks seems a little short, not everyone checks the game everyday to read the popups nor always have time to play or watch streams. 

A longer time frame would be nice. (Maybe 3-4 weeks.) That way every month there's always a new set to look forward to, instead of getting two sets in a month time frame. 

3 hours ago, CookieNinja81 said:

I agree, 2 weeks seems a little short, not everyone checks the game everyday to read the popups nor always have time to play or watch streams. 

A longer time frame would be nice. (Maybe 3-4 weeks.) That way every month there's always a new set to look forward to, instead of getting two sets in a month time frame. 

Yeah but : people love skins ( nobody likes the old less-varied textures. ) and they are propably gonna roll every 3 months

It's been 4 years since we've got the first DLC, RoG.... then SW and then a new reign and now look. we're getting a new expansion after 4 years of the first DLC. and i'm still just as hyped as that first time i saw that teaser of the autumn of RoG. Man... How time flies.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:07 AM, Captain_Rage said:

On the other hand, the first Valentine's day item was also obtainable for merely one-two days, by logging into the game, but it reappeared the next year for those who missed the first opportunity.

Actually, the next Valentine's day gave you an entirely different Tell Tale Heart skin. 

First one was the one with the little angel wings and an arrow sticking out of it. The second one was a veiny heart with a dagger stabbed through it.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, crystal_clodet said:

image.png.0e30723a422766a9e727e3971d0253c6.png
image.png.ddea178ada9ab1703455cb101dc8d5e5.png
Some answers 

On 10/11/2018 at 3:17 PM, PeterA said:

Mostly non-answers :D  but if you have feedback about this new twitch drops system, we'd love to hear it!

Peter is literally seconds away from pleading the fifth.

6 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Actually, the next Valentine's day gave you an entirely different Tell Tale Heart skin. 

First one was the one with the little angel wings and an arrow sticking out of it. The second one was a veiny heart with a dagger stabbed through it.

Oh, dang, you're right. I thought that there was a second and final chance to obtain the first heart one year later as well but it seems to have about the Swoon emote.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/322330/announcements/detail/1652128636342506973

: " Be sure to pick them up, as this may be your last chance to grab the Swoon! "

I stand corrected.

I missed out on the birdcage  i have the other 2 bc i didnt know it was only gonna be there for 2 weeks   i thought it was gonna be a month o so D:   i know that the devs are still asking what to do so i'd say

prolong the timespan in witch they are obtainable to 1 month an make the birdcage aquirable again pls

Archived