New Twitch Drops Available Now! (The Magnificent Rainometer)

10 hours ago, PeterA said:

If you have earned them on a PS4 linked account, as seen in the twitch inventory page, then you'll continue to get the next set of 3 items if you continue to view.

I had linked my account , I been watching an hour of the weekly klei art stream (really late for CEST people) and yesterday i watched more than 6 hours of glermz twitch too, and now I read your coment, I checked my twitch inventory and there's 0 drops. 
oops i hadn't linked it apparently i just made an account, sorry

4 minutes ago, axxel said:

From what I understood you can only get the next item set if you got the full set of the previous round.

Why? I never read anything hinting that.

You mean if someone had no time and couldn't watch any stream in the first 2 weeks then they have no chance to get any more items, not even in the future? That sounds pretty unrealistic. 

Just now, fimmatek said:

Why? I never read anything hinting that.

You mean if someone had no time and couldn't watch any stream in the first 2 weeks then they have no chance to get any more items, not even in the future? That sounds pretty unrealistic. 

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

This means that we can get the 3 items (the portrait, the profil background and the item skin) one after each other. First you get the portrait, then the background and lastly the item. And after that you won't get new ones (no matter how long you watch streams) until the new set of 3 items get released. 

19 minutes ago, PeterA said:

if you have feedback about this new twitch drops system, we'd love to hear it!

If it isn't already planned, I think the same set of skins (the sideshow set) should continue rotating without ever being fully replaced. I like how it works currently, where if you only want the rainometer, for example, you only have to watch 6 hours while the rainometer is active. But I don't like the idea of any skins being unobtainable after two weeks. It bothers me enough that we might have to wait over a decade for more Rooselets.

Archived