New Twitch Drops Available Now! (The Magnificent Rainometer)

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Tent didn't make it to the files.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Oh, sad :(

They have plenty of time to add it. Two weeks per, there's still this (rainometer), top hat, and headdress. That'd be six weeks assuming they stick to that number. Not to mention they don't need add more as soon as these ones end. They can trickle new ones in whenever they'd like.

I understand the idea behind making a new skin for Rainometer, meaning that is I guess very rarely used (to be honest I don't recall If I ever built one), but I don't get it why make new skins for Prestihatitator and two new top hat skins because the two already have plenty of skins thanks to top hat skins. :?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for freebies, but I for one would have picked a skin for Tent and maybe for Shadow Manipulator... Did I mention that I absolutely love the Ice Box's safe skin? Kudos on that (on top of everything else obviously)! :)

2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

so you will drop them all one by one? as in the sets of portrait, icon and item in a bunch, huh?

Will the Birdcage ever come back though?

The period in which you could obtain the first set of items felt a bit short in this case. It's not a problem for me but I imagine that other players might have missed out.

On the other hand, the first Valentine's day item was also obtainable for merely one-two days, by logging into the game, but it reappeared the next year for those who missed the first opportunity.

I'm also curious how the system with Twitch drops will play out.

8 hours ago, cezarica said:

I understand the idea behind making a new skin for Rainometer, meaning that is I guess very rarely used (to be honest I don't recall If I ever built one), but I don't get it why make new skins for Prestihatitator and two new top hat skins because the two already have plenty of skins thanks to top hat skins. :?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for freebies, but I for one would have picked a skin for Tent and maybe for Shadow Manipulator... Did I mention that I absolutely love the Ice Box's safe skin? Kudos on that (on top of everything else obviously)! :)

"Two" Top Hat Skins? since when, there's a Feather Hat Skin and a Top Hat Skin
The reason behind prestihatator skins is because you use the TOP HAT to make it. and it's just 1 symbol that needs to be swapped anyways, so its like a 5 minute job for them.

• Developer
17 hours ago, Marco Livio said:

We have not yet recovered the first ones on PS4, will they accumulate to receive all of them later?

If you have earned them on a PS4 linked account, as seen in the twitch inventory page, then you'll continue to get the next set of 3 items if you continue to view.

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Bunnyash said:

I haven't got the Amazing Sideshow yet! Will I still get it watching twitches?

You have a little more time to get the Amazing Sideshow, but once the next campaign starts, you'll be out of luck. Starting tomorrow, you'll start earning the next set of items.

Archived