So i invest 2-3 hours on a game of Dont Starve Shipwrecked and i get to day 17 and i decide "hey why dont I save my progress", so I pause the game and save it, right before the save I had started a bunch of fires, lighting trees on fire. So after I saved the game and am sent back to the home screen I go to load my game up and I get met with a "LOADING..." and after 15-20 seconds the game just crashes back to the xbox dashboard. I tried clearing the "Reserved space", I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, nothing fixed it. Let me make this clear THIS ONLY HAPPENS ON SHIPWRECKED, Reign of Giants is perfectly fine but I have wasted hours upon hours of game play to be met with this same crash error where I lose those saves because of some bug on Xbox Dont Starve Shipwrecked. PC  works fine but Consoles has and always will be second priority, it takes you guys A YEAR to release the HOME SEA HOME  update to the console version but Shipwrecked is COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. Today I have wasted about 5 hours of my life to this shipwrecked game and I have nothing to show for it because my saves are lost to this stupid bug. This has happened to me 2 other times, the first was when I entered a valcano during the dry season and the other was on day 20 while i was just sailing around in the ocean. I  dont understand what is wrong with this game but Im NEVER launching this game again till these issues are addressed. I doubt this post will ever be addressed bc klei is too busy working on Dont Starve Together and other games (on pc) so why would anyone focus on a post from someone who plays on console. 

10-8-2018_2-46-57_AM.mp4

Archived