Pawprints of a starving artist

Before finishing the requests I will try to draw a picture of Wilson with lost of dynamics. I just can't believe how bad my drawings are. I just have to do something good looking already.

Your drawings ain't bad. They just lack.. Inspiration?.. Dunno. Still looks fine to me.

You're right. I do nothing just pushing myself. I will fix it somehow.Thanks a lot!

I suddenly feel like loving everythingI LUV UAWWWW <3I'm looking forward to the next masterpieeece.

Hey pal, looks like your good at making me looks sassy.

Hey, mind if I criticize some of your artwork? :) Ya'know, just for improvement? :p

Sure, go ahead. I'm criticizing them myself all the time anyway. : P

- - - Updated - - -

this is the one of best don't starve art that i ever seen:grin:

Thank you, it means a lot!

Sure, go ahead. I'm criticizing them myself all the time anyway. : P

Ok. Sure! I'd love to see your progress!I may sound like an arsehole, I'm sorry.Criticism:

Overall, the picture is very pleasing to look at, the simplistic shading keeps the whole thing from shattering. The problem I see is with the things on the screen. Everything is jumbled up, the spear is barely visible, the shadowy hands are nearly camouflaged from the background. Maxwell is a nice touch, but he seems forced. There's so much going on the picture that it's hard to describe what's going on. There's not enough space for everything to spread and feel natural, so the whole thing looks messy. The coloring needs some work, some colors need to contrast from others in order to make it looks neat. The shadowy figures should "invade" the outer frames of the picture, making Wilson look as helpless as he can be. Wilson's face, and his actual shading is very clean and clear, he makes the scene a little bit more delightful.Here's a suggestion, make the shadow hands, etc have a source. For example, make the darkness come from Maxwell's shadow, reaching Wilson and causing a commotion. Overall, it's great, but there's a lot. Also, make the entire picture wide as the screen, to give enough space for the sassiness you will embrace. I would love to have this improved version as a desktop wallpaper!

Ok. Sure! I'd love to see your progress!I may sound like an arsehole, I'm sorry.Criticism:

Overall, the picture is very pleasing to look at, the simplistic shading keeps the whole thing from shattering. The problem I see is with the things on the screen. Everything is jumbled up, the spear is barely visible, the shadowy hands are nearly camouflaged from the background. Maxwell is a nice touch, but he seems forced. There's so much going on the picture that it's hard to describe what's going on. There's not enough space for everything to spread and feel natural, so the whole thing looks messy. The coloring needs some work, some colors need to contrast from others in order to make it looks neat. The shadowy figures should "invade" the outer frames of the picture, making Wilson look as helpless as he can be. Wilson's face, and his actual shading is very clean and clear, he makes the scene a little bit more delightful.Here's a suggestion, make the shadow hands, etc have a source. For example, make the darkness come from Maxwell's shadow, reaching Wilson and causing a commotion. Overall, it's great, but there's a lot. Also, make the entire picture wide as the screen, to give enough space for the sassiness you will embrace. I would love to have this improved version as a desktop wallpaper!

Thank you : )I know I have a lot to improve. Will do better next time!

I had a funny moment the other day while playing adventure mode.I wanted to make it into a comic but I given up on that since I haven't got enough time. Maybe someday.Can someone tell me how many levels the adventure mode has now please? I'm on the 6th, but I only play few hours once a week.

I had a funny moment the other day while playing adventure mode.I wanted to make it into a comic but I given up on that since I haven't got enough time. Maybe someday.Can someone tell me how many levels the adventure mode has now please? I'm on the 6th, but I only play few hours once a week.

I think they ate 5 levels :)

It must be more than 5, I'm on the 6th

:/Wow I got the ,,Don't read posts exactly'' medallOuch.I could do a barrel roll and a facepalm.I wrote:,,I think they ATE 5 levels :)*there*are Edited by Symage