Weird Headcannons

* Webber almost ate a bath bomb, thinking it was candy. 
* Willow has roped Wilson into experimenting on lunar glass to make lunar fire. 
* Wigfrid despises carrats more than lureplants and grass geckos combined. However she has a slight respect for saladmanders, and agrees with Willow on their desirability as a pet. 
* Winona thinks the carrats are cute, as long as they don't nibble on her stations. 
* Wes tried making a giant balloon imitation of Bernie, but a nightmare popped it. 
* Wilson almost died the first time he faced lunar hounds, saved only by Willow's dark sword and Wes' large supply of honey.
* Wolfgang wants to avoid the lunar island at all costs, especially after an encounter with mutant pengulls. He now greatly fears and distrusts all pengulls, like Woodie. 
* Wortox enjoys playing with the gestalts, seeing if he can dodge them quick enough. 
* Wilson has been testing differences between nightmare cycle insanity and lunacy. 
* WX78 has tried continuous ordering and petitioning for everyone to move to the lunar island indefinitely. So far he has managed a shovel base. 
* Mothling and Glomglom love to fly around each other in oddly specific patterns. 
* Wickerbottom has a caged puffin for egg and seed production. 
* Wolfgang has named his mothling "Mothgang". 
* Wendy tries to avoid looking at moon glass due to how reflective it is. 

3 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

* Wendy tries to avoid looking at moon glass due to how reflective it is. 

...I started thinking of why and I realized that she and Abigail are twins and that every time she sees her own reflection it would be a reminder of what she's lost and now I'm sad.

- The other survivors love Wormwood and take good care of him, but he just can't get over his distrust of Maxwell's logger shadows, Woodie (especially Lucy) and Willow. The former is already used to distrust and so doesn't mind, hile the latter to have a tough time trying to convince him they won'e burn/chop him or his friends down and ensuring he does not see them when they go on their sprees.

* Wormwood loves seeing Wickerbottom's horticulture magic ; and  she is careful to not disrupt plantlife when he is near, leading to an almost entirely unblemished view of her. 
* Warly is easily exasperated by Wormwood and Wortox in their odd diets - to the point he now far better tolerates Wigfrid's strict carnivore diet. 
* WX78 detests Wormwood's organic nature but is very intrigued by his lunar origins. He believes Wormwood may be a messenger of the moon, or may even himself be the message. 
* Wilson died to Wormwood's bramble trap, not knowing of the AOE damage. His compiled deaths has now reached the billions. Maxwell is still keeping count. 
* Wormwood would likely have a complete psychological breakdown if introduced to the Volcano. 
* Webber goes out of his way to make Wormwood happy, as he knows how loneliness feels. 
* Wormwood tried making plant coats of papyrus to give the same protection of a bundle wrap to his friends. It was not to be. 
* Wes' Hallowed skin fooled Wormwood for a few minutes until he noticed Wes desperately miming who he was, followed by Wendy in her lureplant skin helping somberly explain what was going on, which helped distract him from tree-skin Woodie chopping away the nearby forest farm for wood. He now wants everyone to have plant friend skins.
* Wormwood realizes that plants must be uprooted or chopped both to survive and have sustainable plant friends, but the anxiety of seeing and especially of committing it still weighs heavily on him. 
* Willow has been policed much more on her fiery tendencies than before, if only for management of Nightmares spawning. 
* Winona now has a deeper appreciation for the functions and defenses of plantlife, which she hadn't looked much into before beyond the Venus Flytap and Cactus. 
* Wickerbottom ensures that Wormwood washes his hands after dealing with plop, like every other survivor. He just needs more reminders than them. 

WX-78 was initially repulsed by Wormwood's organic nature, but has since grown fond of him due to his lunar origins, his ample supply of food and materials for Weapons of mass destruction, and how easy it is to terrorize him when he's board.

The survivors know That wormwood's traps are more effective, but don't use them because They already had a tooth trap field and it took a ton of time to set up

The survivors have tried to Coordinate living log farming between Wormwood and Wortox, but Wortox usally gets bored after a few logs and ends up soul hopping elsewhere

Maxwell and Wicker could easily thrive in the constant as well as the best megabases, atleast they would be able to if it weren't for everyone else's shenanigans.

1 hour ago, Theukon-dos said:

The survivors have tried to Coordinate living log farming between Wormwood and Wortox, but Wortox usally gets bored after a few logs and ends up soul hopping elsewhere

the public server experience

Am I the only one who thought that WX-78 would give Wormwood the benefit of the doubt? As in: "PERHAPS THE PLANT BEING WILL BE LESS DISGUSTING THAN THE FLESHSACKS."

Right up until Wormwood slathers a compost wrap all over himself, and that's when the hatred begins "OH MY BOLTS, YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT."

Spoiler

Reposting this now that it's relevant

IMG_20190313_0002.thumb.jpg.fb07e265a7407395d0009aa19b117a24.jpg

6 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Am I the only one who thought that WX-78 would give Wormwood the benefit of the doubt? As in: "PERHAPS THE PLANT BEING WILL BE LESS DISGUSTING THAN THE FLESHSACKS."

Right up until Wormwood slathers a compost wrap all over himself, and that's when the hatred begins "OH MY BOLTS, YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT."

Hide contents

Reposting this now that it's relevant

IMG_20190313_0002.thumb.jpg.fb07e265a7407395d0009aa19b117a24.jpg

Omg, I love this

Inspired by an episode of Samurai Jack.

Wilba was lying by the fire: she contemplated the stars in the sky.
Not far away, Wilson was cooking squirrel meat on the fire.
"Of, man of science, is it true that Maxwell created the stars?" asked the princess of the pigs.
Wilson blinked: "What? No, no good God no, of course not!" he exclaimed, dismayed.
Wilba shrugged: "My family told me this way"
"They told you ridiculous lies," Wilson replied, turning the meat over the fire.
"So who created the stars?" asked the princess, admiring the Milky Way.
"Nobody! No one has created the stars!" the scientist exclaimed, unable to restrain himself.
He stood up and exclaimed: "No one has created the air, the mountains, the earth and the sky! Everything is the result of nuclear chaos, blind and deaf maker of this delirious cosmic waltz we call existence!"
Wilba was silent. Then she smiled a little: the clear sky of stars now were even more incredible, imagining it to be the result of chance.
It seemed like a cosmic miracle.

image.thumb.png.fd9fbecfc87189f85f4ef018144109fd.png

wilson-specific hcs time? yeah.

- wilson has taken up describing things that he can't properly describe as shenanigans.
- it's entirely possible that willow has taught webber and wendy how to swear. wilson finds this mildly hilarious but at the same time there's no good reason to teach the kids how to swear.

i have more somewhere, regrettably, but my brain is a tad fried.

This is a silly head canon that is likely going to be disproven later, but it’s fun, so I will insist upon it anyways.

Mumsy claims another of our kind passed through the Gorge once. Who is this mysterious figure?

Warly, the only one magnificently chef-ly enough to solo the Gorge! (Okay, in reality, soloing the Gorge wasn’t too hard, I’ve done it myself, but let me have my fun here...)

This is how he reached the mainland constant. Or how he reaches it, considering that he hasn’t launched yet.

Warly quietly fantasizes about what Wormwood might taste like. Just a pinch is all he needs to unlock a whole new world of possibilities. A blend of herbaceous flavors never experienced before by man...
Though, it's kind of a bummer watching the object of your culinary affections smear poop all over its face on a daily basis.

2 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

Warly quietly fantasizes about what Wormwood might taste like. Just a pinch is all he needs to unlock a whole new world of possibilities. A blend of herbaceous flavors never experienced before by man...
Though, it's kind of a bummer watching the object of your culinary affections smear poop all over its face on a daily basis.

After sneaking a bit while wormwood is sleeping, Warly discovers that wormwood is a very toxic plant...

Monster meat contains acids. That is why WX-78 get damaged by it. Webber is immune cause spiders are cannibals, Wilba cause she is pig, but Wormwoods health is defined by moon gem and it's condition, which is not affected by acids. 

The Gorge is what remains of some part of Hamlet, long ruined and crumbling into the sea. Possibly to do with a passed Aporkalypse. The pigs in the Elder Bog are what remain of the most stubborn members of the civilization, while the Goats just took over what was left abandoned, possibly quite some time back; I get the feeling that there were more goats at some point, but they died off/got mermified/escaped.

...the music for the mode and the DLC are quite similar. Wormwood's animation, as well.

Wigfrid makes constant attempts to teach the others combat and tactical skills and 'harden them up' even though they're fairly capable on their own. It often gets way over the top, and each Winter has at least one pitched snowball fight, including 'loaded' snowballs and multilayered snow fortifications.
Wendy can get pretty intense if someone pelts Abigail.
Winona just jumps between the factions playing arms dealer so she can watch her contraptions being used in the field and adjust her designs accordingly. Webber is prone decorating their snow boulders with smiley faces and such before launching them at the opposition. There may have been a few airdropped snow spider bombs. We don't talk about that incident.

Maxwell makes snow statues of himself sometimes out of habit and nostalgia. Occasionally the other survivors make their own, especially Webber and Wolfgang.
One of Wiggy's favorite wintertime festivities is violently tackling them down and standing over the remains while their creator looks on in horror, cackling about how she's freed the land from the shackles of authority before vanishing back into the wilderness.

Archived