Weird Headcannons

Webber has been learning how to sew in his spare time with all the excess silk he has been gathering.

Wagstaff is trying to find a way to harness magic in a practical way without the... side effects, that caused the downfall of the ancients, so far the only thing he has managed to make is a fridge, currently is attempting to make a generator out of red gems, but cannot seem to get enough heat out of them to boil water without nm fuel.

Maxwell, after overhearing Wortox saying that he does not know how to use the codex, has been trying to learn more about the codex, along with trying to make his more lackluster shadow's a bit more controllable.

Wagstaff is doomed to fail in his goal of bringing back Nightmare Fuel to Earth.

The various portals built to The Constant do not linearly connect timeline-wise: Someone could get abducted in the 1970s, but appear in the constant before Wilson did, despite him being abducted around 1929. The only exception is William Carter; due to the unique nature of his abduction, he was the first.

Walani was taken from the 1970s, and lived out of a van as a nomad of sorts, traveling along the coast of the States.

Shipwrecked and Hamlet were side experiments of Maxwell's, but after Charlie took the throne, she cut off access between these different "layers" of The Constant, "trapping" the survivors in the realms they first appeared in.1

The main island is nowhere near as flat as it appears in game, and some mountains supposedly exist somewhere on it.

The original home of the Pig King and his followers is Hamlet's Plateau, and is Queen Malfafa's Ex-Husband. He left due to the Hamlet being (On the royal level) a matriarchy, making him nothing more than a figurehead.

No survivor knows where the Merms came from, not even Maxwell. Only the merms and Them know for sure, but neither is exactly in the mood to talk about it.

1For example, Warly is trapped in Shipwrecked, and Wilba will never leave Hamlet's Plateau.

I'm sleep deprived, time to make headcanons again.

Winnie was one of Wigfrid's old acts, but when she lost her front tooth she was unable to reprise the role. This may be related to how she was taken.

Willow once tried to lasso the Dragonfly. No one knows if she succeeded or not, but that plane/island of the Constant was utterly destroyed by the resulting fallout. A few shadows claim the last Willow was seen on that island, she was in a giant crater smiling with a far-off look in her eyes. They decide wisely to forget this incident.

Since becoming an actress with no roles, Wigfrid has begun to write her own. She sometimes performs her latest "opera" in front of the campfire for the Survivors who aren't participating in the show. 

• Wigrfrid always has the starring role
  • Webber loves the plays, and is almost always accompanying Wigfrid in them
  • Wes is also a frequent actor, though his muteness relegates him to minor roles
  • The other Survivors truly enjoy the plays, especially Wickerbottom and Wilson.
  • Winona is always stage crew, setting up spotlights and props
  • A hound attack once tried to interrupt a play, but Wigfrid incorporated it into the story. To this day "The Hound Barber of Seville" is the survivors favorite play made by Wigfrid.
  • Wolfgang is very good at making the various sound effects for the play, in his words "Is hitting things, but at right time"

On 5/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, Szczuku said:

Webber often has episodes where his spider form takes over and he becomes aggresive.

Wendy hasn't realized it yet and doesn't understand why Wickerbottom often watches them when they play.

Okay, look, don't blame me but I've been laughing at this for a solid 3 minutes. 

Spoiler

When you said this I immediately started thinking of them playing in like a flower field or something, but Webber suddenly becomes all hostile and stuff, right? But then I just pictured Wickerbottom aggressively scooting over and kicking him.

Petty but funny, I swear.

1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Okay, look, don't blame me but I've been laughing at this for a solid 3 minutes. 

Reveal hidden contents

When you said this I immediately started thinking of them playing in like a flower field or something, but Webber suddenly becomes all hostile and stuff, right? But then I just pictured Wickerbottom aggressively scooting over and kicking him.

Petty but funny, I swear.

Wicker karate-chops him 

•Wilson's quick beard grow is an effect of a failed experiment. Also his hands are drawn black because they are really hairy.

•He had walked naked with his beard covering the body.

•Webber's boy body is still not rotten or anything. It preserved pretty well.

•The reason why Constant is not that bad is because it's a puppet show for Them.

•Wilson is upset that with new skins, his beard doesn't change.

•Shipwrecked and Hamlet's storyline is happening after the survivors got separated, with them trying to get back together via water/air.

•Constant is indeed a planet-like world, with limited islands, that get mashed up and then separated each time someone dies.

•When Wilson is tired, everyone insists on him going to sleep, as his yawning is the worst sound ever produced by a trumpet

•The spears are actually sharp on their side, rather than on their top, hence that's why survivors are bashing enemies instead of jabbing them.

•Wilson uses Glommer's Goop to make his hair

•Woodie's beard is made out of maple's leaves

•Trade Inn Guy takes huge cuts from weaving clothing, that's why you only get 1/3rd of spools.

On 30.04.2019 at 2:38 AM, engiSonic said:

The original home of the Pig King and his followers is Hamlet's Plateau, and is Queen Malfafa's Ex-Husband. He left due to the Hamlet being (On the royal level) a matriarchy, making him nothing more than a figurehead.

I believe it's even somewhat implied in the vignette

On 5/2/2019 at 11:19 PM, Szczuku said:

Webber often has episodes where his spider form takes over and he becomes aggresive.

Wendy hasn't realized it yet and doesn't understand why Wickerbottom often watches them when they play.

I actually had this headcannon a bit ago, but it also triggers when someone dies, more so if its Wendy.

1 hour ago, researchlab_2 said:

•Wilson's quick beard grow is an effect of a failed experiment. Also his hands are drawn black because they are really hairy.

•He had walked naked with his beard covering the body.

thanks I hate it

- The survivors used to be only able to secure WX's cooperation by threatening to throw him into the sea. Now they force him onto a raft and it works twice better.

- Wortox loves pretending to be Maxwell during Hallowed Nights much to the latter's chagrin.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:38 PM, engiSonic said:

Shipwrecked and Hamlet were side experiments of Maxwell's, but after Charlie took the throne, she cut off access between these different "layers" of The Constant, "trapping" the survivors in the realms they first appeared in.1

1For example, Warly is trapped in Shipwrecked, and Wilba will never leave Hamlet's Plateau.

This one aged well

Archived