Weird Headcannons

7 hours ago, zergologist said:

What exactly happened?

I wanted to delete the drawings and scenes I had written, but I didn't find the option to delete the post and I just put a point.

nothing serious =)

* Wortox can and will PVP slaughter anyone and anything that tries to harm a baby beefalo. 
* The other survivors originally presumed Wortox was Maxwell in his Winter's Feast reskin, then thought he was Krampus. He played along with those assumptions because they were hilarious. 
* Wes forgives Wortox, especially as the demon eventually made Wes a new flower crown. 
* Wortox fears the powers of Wigfrid and Wendy, as they involve souls in a way. 
* Webber was one of the few to not be pranked by Wortox. 
* Wortox keeps using up the brushes meant for Beefalo to tame his fur. 
* Maxwell has peered into the realm of The Entity, it makes him rather grateful to only have to deal with Them. 
* Wolfgang goes on supply binges to ensure Winona can build many lights and catapults. 
* As happy as Wortox seems he is mostly putting on a front to conceal his depression. 
* Webber loves it when Wortox rhymes. 

* Wortox has a slightly higher body temperature than humans. 
* Hurting Glommer or Glomglom is considered a most foul deed in his eyes. Worse than killing a baby beefalo. 
* Despite their aggression, Wortox adores catcoons and their kittykits. 
* Webber and Wendy decorated Wortox like a tree during his first Winter's Feast. He found it hilarious fun. 
* Wortox has a hard time understanding right from wrong. WX78 uses this to his advantage to get away with "playing" with mobs. 
* Though Wortox loves fire as much as the next imp, he doesn't find setting things on fire to be funny or fun. 
* Wortox loves Winter's Feast even more than Hallowed Nights. 
* The baby beefalo remembers Wortox and will happily nudge him. 

1 hour ago, TurtleKitty said:

Maxwell has peered into the realm of The Entity

Wait... what?

I thought I was moderately up to date but I’ve got no idea who that is. What did I miss?

Oh, uhh... staying on-topic. Mega Weird Headcanon Time:

Wortox’s line for examining Abigail has me head-canoning that, not only is Abigail bound to the flower (as we already knew) but that it possesses her soul. The flower is not a benevolent keepsake from the twins’ past which became magic upon Abigail's death, but an intrinsically magical and ever-so-slightly conscious object that bound Abigail to itself as one of a series of victims. In order to protect itself from withering away, the flower feeds off of soul. According to Wortox, plants do have souls, though he doesn’t seem to be able to gather them, so their souls are probably very small. Thus, the flower needs tiny bits of soul over time to remain alive, but dying things release it all at once. For this purpose, it uses Abigail as a battery, temporarily giving the strength of the soul to her, only to slowly consume it back from her to prolong itself. Should Abigail die, the flower would be at risk of withering, eventually. Wendy’s undying loyalty to her sister keeps the flower alive by making sure Abigail is never gone for too long. 

If the flower were destroyed, Abigail would be freed from its possession. At this time her soul would either fade eternally and irrevocably, or it would be possible to ressurect her with a tell-tale heart. Nobody, not even Wortox, knows enough to say which would happen and nobody wants to find out the hard way...

...Exept Abigail, but she’s mute and can’t voice her opinion anyways.

1 minute ago, The 2C3D said:

Wait... what?

I thought I was moderately up to date but I’ve got no idea who that is. What did I miss?

Referring to the game "Dead By Daylight" where a bunch of survivors die and live at the whim of a demonic god and its similarly kidnapped killers. I like finding ways to cross universes and it would make sense that They would want to keep watch on their rivals and ensure it didn't take anyone that They wanted to have. I also like to think he peered into the universe of "Identity V". 

As for the flower . . . 
I headcanon that Wendy is keeping the grip on her sister's soul and uses the flower as a binding point. 
But an evil flower that's really evil sounds cool. 

5 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

Referring to the game "Dead By Daylight" where a bunch of survivors die and live at the whim of a demonic god and its similarly kidnapped killers. I like finding ways to cross universes and it would make sense that They would want to keep watch on their rivals and ensure it didn't take anyone that They wanted to have. I also like to think he peered into the universe of "Identity V". 

As for the flower . . . 
I headcanon that Wendy is keeping the grip on her sister's soul and uses the flower as a binding point. 
But an evil flower that's really evil sounds cool. 

Ah yes, I can see the new DST event: Run away from Them and avoid being hung on meat hooks.

I kinda headcannon that while the Life Giving Amulet indeed has some power to restore 'life' to a living being, other revival instruments like Telltale Hearts, Touch Stones and Meat Effigies simply 'reset' the affected individual to the state in which they entered the Constant or first used the device.

While the latter options do nothing for Abi due to her having died before being dragged to this world, the power of red gems might be able to surpass that hurdle and truly bring her back from the dead...if their effect were amplified.

...on a less hopeful note, Abigail may or may not actually be a completely different entity from the lost sister, created by Wendy having some of her will to live and memories of Abi imprinted onto an inanimate object.

I always thought the Life giving Amulet pumped life back into the corpse, by restarting the heart's condition, heating up the body, and letting blood flow again.

I always saw the Meat effigy was a new body.
The wood is just protecting it/encasing it.
It takes meat, and a bit of your own flesh, (Hence the damage taken) to build.
I saw it was the flesh you stored converting the other meat you put in there into your new body, so when you die, your soul transfers to said body, reviving, and letting you roam again.

Weird one, sure, but just, you know, how I thought it worked.

I thought the amulet channeled necromantic energy through the gem which shatters it ; and the Meat Effigy works similarly but with added transmutation to hasten the process. 

10 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

*Terrified instrument screaming sounds in the distance.*

*T-Bags killer in Trumpet*

12 hours ago, Canis said:

Ah yes, I can see the new DST event: Run away from Them and avoid being hung on meat hooks.

That would actually be amazing. I would die of joy. And meat hooks. But mostly joy.

21 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

* Though Wortox loves fire as much as the next imp, he doesn't find setting things on fire to be funny or fun. 

When Wortox examines another character starting a fire he usually says something like "%s has been having so much fun!"

Each character asked himself at least once the meaning of death:
Wilson is convinced of a continuous progress of the ego, an awareness in ever more evolved and wise life forms.
Willow thinks it's like a dreamless sleep.
Wolfgang believes in God and in the kingdom of heaven.
Wendy has seen the cyclical nature of being: she does not know how or when, but she knows that the journey in the Constant has never had a real beginning and will never have a real end. He will always follow the same steps. But the prospect of seeing Abigail in a remote future, ignoring the unfortunate course of events, give something of a comfort.
Wx-78 (and Wes) does not understand the concept.
Wickerbottom has never read in depth on the subject, she prefers to remain agnostic.
Woodie trusts to meet Paul Bunyan and his ox in the forests of God.
Wigfrid awaits the ascent to Valhalla and the encounter with the Nordic gods, to prepare for Ragnarök.
Webber does not think about it at all, they are thoughts that make him sick.
Winona sees the human as a machine: there is no ultra-terrain life for a broken machine. Only the scrap yard.
Finally, Maxwell has long wondered if the primeval forces of the universe can be manipulated to become immortal, a most perfect and almighty being, a God among mortals. But after his fall from the throne, those delirious thoughts were swept away.
Now he serenely lives his condition of pathetic mortal and laughs for it.

-

"William! I was anxious to see you! But I'm glad you took your time"
"I also Abby, you don't know how much I've missed you. Every day of my life"
"Do you have any regrets?"
"Many to tell the truth, but the only one I could never tolerate would has been to survive my last niece"
"You're a dear uncle"
"I did horrible things my dear granddaughter, I'm not the wonderful person you remember"
"Then you have a world of things to tell me"
"Yes. I will be happy to tell you everything"
The girl smiled and took his hand.
"Come on, three generations of Carter are waiting for you, including him"
The man squeezed her, nodding calmly.
"Lead me, I'm anxious to meet him, he's the one who inspired me to become a magician, after all"
And the two ethereal figures passed the veil.

5cae2d7f93401_MaxwelleAbigailsuperanoilVelo.thumb.jpg.c96df561dc1b1a5a76c0ee963ba206be.jpg

Not far away, a young blonde girl ran in tears, and the corpse of an dapper man lay torn to pieces mauled by a pack of dogs.

Enya has mantled Azura and re-interprets the Daedric Prince through her deeds, changing her forever after.  That's why her music videos look the way they do: she's inadvertently plane-melding the shoot locations with Moonshadow.

Oh.  Don't Starve headcanons.  Huh.  Right.

...I, uh...  I got nothing.

*kicks dust*

Well, unless Wigfrid sometimes dressing in drag counts.  It takes me a while to remember that's not actually canon.

12 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Well, unless Wigfrid sometimes dressing in drag counts.  It takes me a while to remember that's not actually canon.

Wigfrid's Victorian skin is inspired by Sarah Bernhardt as Prince Hamlet. So hey, maybe it is canon

13 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i dont think Wortox eats souls

if they did then why do the survivors drop souls on death yet still can be revived?

i think its more just like years of life or some weird thing like that

souls in DST are more like physical essence, and ghosts are rather lesser form of living?

On 10/7/2018 at 5:43 PM, crystal_clodet said:

-Webber has kissed chester 

@minespatch 

Quote pls meme plss

On 3/29/2019 at 7:05 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Wes knows this is just a game but doesn't speak because he doesn't want to hurt others by that...

Wortox likes Wes and his soul because nobody would hear his screams of death if Wortox did eat his soul, but something still prevents Wortox from doing that.

Wortox doesn't eat children spuls both from Webber and Wendy as a code of ethic. He has a soft spot for children. 

Just now, crystal_clodet said:

so like um if there was like webber watches a mother beefalo kiss its baby beefalo and webber does the same to chester because webber likes chester alot and goes and plays with him
(because idk??)

Quotes pls

Archived