__IvoCZE__    6,141

Wes knows this is just a game but doesn't speak because he doesn't want to hurt others by that...

Wortox likes Wes and his soul because nobody would hear his screams of death if Wortox did eat his soul, but something still prevents Wortox from doing that.

• Like 2

__IvoCZE__    6,141
8 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

Wx-78 must slavishly respect the three laws of Isaac Asimov's robotics.

Who turned on the PvP?

• Haha 1

FloomRide    446

Woodie and Willow are the outcasts of the group, but for completely different reasons. They do not get along.

WX78's operating system is something similar to Win98

Much to the surprise of the other survivors, Willow had the most normal childhood and upbringing.

• Like 2

__IvoCZE__    6,141
On 23. 3. 2019 at 3:13 AM, ShadowDuelist said:
  •  
  • Every time the team starts a quest, Woodie usually dissapears in the wild distracted by birds, or Lucy. Nobody bothers to try to keep him anymore. He always reapppears a few days later, in the most bizarre situations. Usually naked and covered in twigs and mud. But he always brings really useful information of coming events or things he saw, when problems arise.

*CONCERN*

minespatch    60,436
On 3/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, ShadowDuelist said:

Usually naked and covered in twigs and mud.

5a465e4075e58_Woodiesstuckbeavertail.thumb.png.8b9dc8983f653f4abaae5543d08693d2.pngLucy doesn't mind nudity.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Osbalop    146

Spider wars are caused by the spider half of Webber to help his friends survive, our sweet and innocent spider loving child has no idea where all that monster meat is coming from and he has done NOTHING wrong.

• Like 3

Pop Guy    3,511
On 31/3/2019 at 7:36 AM, Stonetribe said:

Okay so you know how one of the most useful things that you can do as Webber is to incite a massive spider civil war and collect all of their meat, silk, and organs as they kill each other? And you do you realize how this is also at the same time probably the single most uncharacteristic thing that our sweet, spider loving monster child could do? Well I came up with the idea that Webber doesn't actually realize that he's tricking the spiders into killing one another. Rather, he merely thinks that they're just playing a game. Just a big, roughhouse allowed, game of tag. And to thank him for organizing such a fun game for them, the spiders are just leaving him gifts of of meat, silk, and.. spider.. organs... Oh, and the other survivors do realize what's really happening, but they keep quiet because they know that if they told him, it would break his poor little heart. Wendy is especially serious about keeping it a secret and becomes absolutely terrifying if any of them so much as thinks about revealing the truth in any way shape or form.

Is it a sound head cannon, not really no.

Does it help relieve my personal guilt of precious cinnamon roll Webber manipulating some of the only things that he can call and consider dear friends in this horrible wilderness to slaughter each other en masse purely for the benefit of him and a small group of people who mostly do hate them?

A little bit yeah..

Now if anyone can propose a better, more innocent theory explaining spiders wars, please do so and help me sleep at night. So far though all I've seen in this thread is that they're purely accidental which certainly isn't the worst suggestion, but poor Webber would be still probably be horrified and stricken with guilt and I ain't having none of that.

It is one of the most beautiful, brilliant and grotesque anecdotes I've read so far. From now on I will consider it canonical :'D

• Thanks 1

maradyne    4,446
12 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

[robosnip]

I feel your pain. I agonize over each time I reach a pronoun in a sentence discussing WX. Gotten to the point where I just change up the sentences to avoid it altogether :?

Theukon-dos    2,174
1 hour ago, lifetheuniverse said:

I feel your pain. I agonize over each time I reach a pronoun in a sentence discussing WX. Gotten to the point where I just change up the sentences to avoid it altogether :?

14 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Hide contents

The survivors trained WX by saying "No! Bad Robot!" and throwing a water balloon at it whenever it did something harmful.

Hide contents

I am loathe to use "it" for WX but "they/them" didn't look right.

If it helps, while the other characters refer to WX as gender-neutral, He seems to identify as male. He says "BROTHER, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU? If you examine the nightmare thrown while another WX is sitting on it, he refers to himself as "King" when examining the shark tooth crown, and There Guest of honor skin depicts him wearing a mustache; a trait which is generally considered masculin, and considering he can't grow hair, e would have had to place teh mustache there himself

• Like 2

Xenologist    1,239

Webber has always wanted to farm, but he was too busy playing rough with his friends and fighting other stuff to take some time to do proper farming.

• Like 2

Hornete    1,067

I like to think Wilba's uncle is Pugna from the Forge, The 2 once visited each other and bonded like no other uncle and neice, letting Wilba go on his back and playing around or letting Wilba on a pit pig and playing around with weapons.

• Like 1

Xenologist    1,239
12 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

9 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

What exactly happened?

• Sad 1

Canis    8,937
22 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Once, Webber, Willow, and Wendy played a game where they tried to decorate the Bearger in as many flowers as possible.

It was very fortunate that the other survivors were on hand to administer emergency medical supplies and lure the Bearger away.

None of the survivors ever speak of it.

Willow: Hey, you know that big giant dangerous bear that can kill us in like 2 hits?

Webber: Yeh

Willow: Lets try to put flowers on it lol

Webber: seems like a good idea to me

• Like 4