Weird Headcannons

- Wigfrid eventually breaks her character by getting pissed off. 

- Wes accidentally says something, revealing that he’s not actually silent. Everyone is mad cuz of how many times in the past he could save a hella lot of time just by communicating verbally.

- Woodie is actually the nicest and most polite member of the crew. 

...Well... If this is urh. The uh, the place to say this, then I shall... personal headcanon of mine, warning, contains personal thoughts that may change how you a view certain character.

Spoiler

Wilbur actually spends his time staring at butterflies questioning life and how all of his life choices lead him to his oceanic fate, and how he can get a hold of enough butterflies to bend reality at its seams and control the forces of nature using the ever destructive power of the "Butterfly effect".
He wishes to use the butterfly effect to break reality into itself, and cause a void in space/time and a paradox at the same time, only to replace everything in existence with a monkey version and declare himself Monkey Lord.

Oh, and poop. That too.

Nothing to intense, just simple little silly headcanon.

On 2. 2. 2019 at 2:55 AM, Angel_Octoling said:

...Well... If this is urh. The uh, the place to say this, then I shall... personal headcanon of mine, warning, contains personal thoughts that may change how you a view certain character.

Hide contents

Wilbur actually spends his time staring at butterflies questioning life and how all of his life choices lead him to his oceanic fate, and how he can get a hold of enough butterflies to bend reality at its seams and control the forces of nature using the ever destructive power of the "Butterfly effect".
He wishes to use the butterfly effect to break reality into itself, and cause a void in space/time and a paradox at the same time, only to replace everything in existence with a monkey version and declare himself Monkey Lord.

Oh, and poop. That too.

practically killing a butterfly is great cause E

Wilbur is lowering sealnado counts XD

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:55 PM, Angel_Octoling said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, and poop. That too.

What a quaint little headcanon. Oh, Wilbur. :wilson_dorky:

16 hours ago, zergologist said:

Wouldn't the characters stay dead? You use a telltale on a ghost. 

Blood type clotting works by some non-original blood getting stuck with the original blood somewhere, causing death in approximately few days to few weeks

On 1/6/2019 at 7:21 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

a slight necro ( just 12 days ago )

All characters have the same blood type otherwise the telltale heart would practically kill them.

well when you revive them its from a ghost reforming their whole body so whouldn't the blood type change depending on who last rezed them?

I. E. they are reformed with the blood and flesh of the one who rezed them

my most off the wall headcanon is that despite wigfrid consistantly making mistakes like out of character remarks and having to correct her lines or narrate herself, she's still a better actress than wes is an entertainer, because even though everyone else considers them both insufferable (bar winona who's a sweetheart, and webber who also is rather kind-natured at times i guess), she still pretends to be the best at everything, and manages to get others to believe her act.while wes just does the same three hand gestures over and over at the tent when hounds are coming.

haha for real though i kinda have a weird headcanon that wilson has a crush on winona due to her interest in machines/technology

as well that wendy isn't actually physically weaker, but just doesn't hit as hard because she's more focused on abigail and mourning than killing

also that maxwell is aware of walani and the other shipwrecked exclusive characters, even in together, he just doesn't think its worth mentioning

oh, and that wickerbottom is actually afraid of sleeping, given the face she makes when she wakes up after being put to sleep unnaturally (if i had to wake up to that, i would be too, lets be real)

oink

On 22/02/2019 at 2:57 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

she is literally an eight year old...

dude have you ever been punched in the boobs by an eight year old at full force? hurts!

also i cant find my message that says 'smol fighter' anywhere, but im probably just dumb because thats totally how i sometimes spell it

also how old is webber, is he weaker?

The dates of the articles in the Next of Kin video suggest no-one who saw Charlie in the show survived. I would like to put forward the headcanon that they have become the skeletons we see littering the ground.

It seems kinda poetic, but probably only from the perspective who’s too tired to think straight. Goodnight.

36 minutes ago, The 2C3D said:

The dates of the articles in the Next of Kin video suggest no-one who saw Charlie in the show survived. I would like to put forward the headcanon that they have become the skeletons we see littering the ground.

It seems kinda poetic, but probably only from the perspective who’s too tired to think straight. Goodnight.

maybe Wigfrid was going to be the next act but with her Valkyrie skill survived

Archived