Sign in to follow this  
burfl

I'm back! And quite impressed :)

burfl    13

I've been away for a while. I reinstalled DS on Steam today and have to say that I am impressed with the progress, Klei. This game is becoming more awesome every day!When did the islands become not-circles? I've missed alot.

burfl    13

I think I'm most excited to be surprised again :DI got to the point where nothing was new in the game anymore and that's why I took a break. It's nice to come back and see all of this development and worry about all the things out there that I haven't seen yet once again. It's like discovering the game all over! I was very confused that my inventory only had one row now, haha. Backpack? What is this contraption? :D

JoeW    30424

Hah, there is SO much for you to catch up on [MENTION=939]burfl[/MENTION]Lots of new forum members, lots of new things in DS. Good to see you back!

burfl    13

Thanks, Joe, it's good to be back :) I've always been really impressed with DS, with Klei, and with this community. It's pretty unique and I can already see influences in the game that were discussed in the forums before my break (except I don't see monkeys... where are the monkeys? lol).Krampus!? There's a Krampus!? Ich liebe dich, Klei <3

Its nice to see some more forum veterans coming back int the scene , Welcome back [MENTION=939]burfl[/MENTION] and I(WE) hope you enjoy yourself.Maxwell is happy to see an old time punisher come back and be punished again...

burfl    13

"Punished again" ahahaha, I likes it. That was one of my favorite things about this game. Good to see you, toaster, and all of you!

sinmist    10

I stopped playing it about a month or two after they released it for purchase as a google play app. I recently started playing and was in shock with how much it had progressed.