Yes, I decided to describe every inhabitant of the world of Fear. Each of them is unique and unrepeatable. Me and Skeledork will visit them. IMG_20181127_204726.thumb.jpg.cd1be3cb24122ab647b6811e37f53b88.jpgTailor Jake is always ready to help you. He sews clothes for everyone. Jake is also very kind and helpful. He likes to help, even though he's not that rich.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow! I didn't expect these! Thanks so much for doodling me with your bird cast.

I'd love a skull tie if I had the income for clothes.:wilson_ecstatic:

Jesbet looks like a sweet lady,

I notice my outfit is different in the two pieces. With the first one it looks like a Fear-themed outfit, while the other one looks like it fits the Codex Umbra. Just a observation.

• Thanks 1

Me and librarian Jerry sharing experiences about different worlds. Jerry is very inquisitive and clever, so he works hard and writes different texts. IMG_20181128_205814.thumb.jpg.e61fee7ea4b70f59acd487cdd4617717.jpgSkeledork at the Jeffly store. She made him a tie with precious shards. Jeffly works as a jeweler so she is focused and patient.IMG_20181128_205955.thumb.jpg.819b8761e8040ffb06631f6d773b9f29.jpg

Spoiler
18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wow! I didn't expect these! Thanks so much for doodling me with your bird cast.

I'd love a skull tie if I had the income for clothes.:wilson_ecstatic:

Jesbet looks like a sweet lady,

I notice my outfit is different in the two pieces. With the first one it looks like a Fear-themed outfit, while the other one looks like it fits the Codex Umbra. Just a observation.

In this dimension, we are heroes, so we get everything for free. I like to change costumes because I need variety)

.:wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 5

On 11/28/2018 at 1:11 PM, Russian Philin said:
  1. Me and librarian Jerry sharing experiences about different worlds. Jerry is very inquisitive and clever, so he works hard and writes different texts. IMG_20181128_205814.thumb.jpg.e61fee7ea4b70f59acd487cdd4617717.jpg
  2. Skeledork at the Jeffly store. She made him a tie with precious shards. Jeffly works as a jeweler so she is focused and patient.IMG_20181128_205955.thumb.jpg.819b8761e8040ffb06631f6d773b9f29.jpg
  1. Jerry seems to be worried besides being clever... Wait, how do they know about Klei?:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Daaaw, I'm wearing a leprechaun hat. "JEffly store"? Is Jeffly a Russian word?
On 11/29/2018 at 12:39 PM, Russian Philin said:

A few simple sketches on paper...IMG_20181129_203634.jpg

Even though I like the Gorge goat cane, I'd stroll the hell out of that bone cane when I'm not holding that bat scythe.

I could see that hat being a mushroom hat skin.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Hey, was just looking for the Aporkalipse track that's men't to be in here somewhere when I noticed this:

image.thumb.png.278b95f89c3dd3146a725ed711d065dc.png

good job with that

Thanks, but Klei redacted my colors. They are different from the original.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. Jerry seems to be worried besides being clever... Wait, how do they know about Klei?:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Daaaw, I'm wearing a leprechaun hat. "JEffly store"? Is Jeffly a Russian word?

Even though I like the Gorge goat cane, I'd stroll the hell out of that bone cane when I'm not holding that bat scythe.

I could see that hat being a mushroom hat skin.

1)This is a legend about the legendary power that will be embodied in the future, that is, about the Klei themselves.

2)Jeffly is a made-up word. Russian names are usually big and long, sometimes too exotic.

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow, first my grandfather being a doctor and now Philin's given me a doctorate carrying on the family tradition.:wilson_ecstatic:

Take care buddy. A good long rest in bed does wonder as well as putting the heat in the bathtub on high(let it simmer while you read so it doesn't burn).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh wow, first my grandfather being a doctor and now Philin's given me a doctorate carrying on the family tradition.:wilson_ecstatic:

Take care buddy. A good long rest in bed does wonder as well as putting the heat in the bathtub on high(let it simmer while you read so it doesn't burn).

Doctor is a pretty good profession. I would like to become one, but to enter the Medical Institute you need to have high results in chemistry and biology. In Russia, quite strictly with education, so that a good doctor is difficult to find. Therefore, ordinary people, like me, are treated with pills or folk methods. I congratulate you on the fact that your grandfather was a doctor. It deserves respect. I'm feeling much better today, so I need to get down to something important. I'll open the thread in ONI. I think I'm ready for this step.Thank You, Minespatch:wilson_laugh:

Also today, 2 months since I started my thread. Thank you to all that visited my thread.:wilson_celebrate:

• Like 2

Spoiler
13 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Well, it's your wonderful attitude that keeps bringing us back. Enjoy your holiday!

Wow! This is the first time you've made a comment. You've been here a long time, so I have to mention you in my drawings. I'll think of something special for you:wilson_wink:

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

what he said

He said that there is a pleasant atmosphere and you therefore want to come back here again and again.I hope I'm right, and that's not a side effect of the translation:wilson_sneaky:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 3

On 12/3/2018 at 1:32 PM, Russian Philin said:

Jim is a healer-bird. Very caring. He likes to treat the sick. Ah you understood, why here Skeledork)

IMG_20181203_211047.jpg

These pieces on each bird character feel like a bestiary/character profile set in a "who's who in the Constant" type of book(A book that Klei should really release).

Nice use of the flowers since they're helpful health wise. Syringes also work too.

• Like 1