On 10/10/2018 at 2:09 PM, Russian Philin said:
  1. IMG_20181010_205758.jpg1) Wolfgang into the skin of ordinary farmer. His remark: "if Wolfgang works, he will have muscles"
  2. IMG_20181010_210048.jpg
  3. IMG_20181010_205848.jpg
  1. Meta, matches the dialogue that wolfgang speaks about his life as a humble gardener so good work with that
  2. Lord of Twilight seems a bit sarcastic in his face, like he has a bit of villainous one liners reader for his victims.
  3. Due to that bird being lean and having a Tamo shanter,is he a historian or a mayor? Kind of getting Mactusk vibes with the character.
4 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

IMG_20181011_174546.jpg

I had to give this piece a laughing react due to Maxwell's baldness and I thought Charlie slapped a new skin for his Codex. Didn't realize it was chains until I read the description.

1 hour ago, Russian Philin said:

12 crystals mean 12 characters and 12 worlds. IMG_20181011_200435.jpg

5bbfbde9ca41d_Starvercolorsheet.thumb.png.0b4bac31bf8087bbcc8840facb750163.png

The shard colors make me think of the official color palets Klei gave on the Forge page. So maybe the shards can cojncide with these.

I'm impressed how good you're getting the style down while also keeping your aesthetic right. Keep up the good work.:wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Цвета осколков заставляют меня думать об официальных цветовых палитрах, которые клей дал на странице Forge. Так что, может быть, осколки можно cojncide с этим.

Я впечатлен, как хорошо вы получаете стиль вниз, а также сохраняя свою эстетическую право. Продолжайте хорошо работать.

Minespatch thank you for nice words) I will try to further develop its thread:wilson_love:

As for the crystals. I remember the developers saying that gems represent worlds, and I decided to continue this idea. Each world and the color of the gem belongs to the hero, but since the description of some things says that our characters went the wrong way and in vain activated the ancient Gate,it is clear that this will not throw them into the ordinary world where they lived, and this is Charlie's evil plan, which should protect the throne from the others. 

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys! Today a small post)

1) Wendy's skin Princess.Her remark: "a Smile slips from me like skin"

2) Charlie gained strength and turned into a stronger villain than before. Where do you think she went and where did her powers come from?

IMG_20181012_171004.jpg

IMG_20181012_210547.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 6

1)WX-78 is depicted as a knight. Remark: "I became invulnerable twice"

2)When William was captured by the shadows, he first became acquainted with the entity that would later capture Charlie's mind. The entity wants to give William power, but he does not want to become a slave to the shadows. 

3)This drawing shows the Pedestal of The great fire and the minions Of Lord Twilight.

IMG_20181014_205520.jpg

IMG_20181014_205438.jpg

IMG_20181014_205846.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, Russian Philin said:
  1. IMG_20181014_205520.jpg
  2. IMG_20181014_205438.jpg
  3. IMG_20181014_205846.jpg
  1. WX the ongoing knight theme. still fits. Especially since you're going for a medieval theme.
  2. So the Twilight guy  is your explanation over Charlie's schizophrenia.
  3. I like these monster concepts. Builds from the shadow creatures we've seen before.
On 10/12/2018 at 2:10 PM, Russian Philin said:
  1. IMG_20181012_171004.jpg
  2. IMG_20181012_210547.jpg
  1. Solid drawing of Charlie. I like the shoulder spikes.
  2. I know you said princess but I got a Robin Hood vibe from the stripes and gloves. The flower is pretty cute too.
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

So the Twilight guy  is your explanation over Charlie's schizophrenia.

1)Let's start with the fact that his idea for the event I want to develop the plot, although the game itself will not affect, of course, I'm not a developer. Yes, I want to lift the curtain on what happened to Charlie and who rules her mind and the DS game world in General.

2)Oops, Minespatch you described one of the future skins. There will be a skin similar to Robin Hood.

3)But still, thank you for your kind words, I am glad that you participate in the life of this thread. And then sometimes it seems that I just post their karakuli and with me no one to talk to doesn't wan

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

I know you said princess but I got a Robin Hood vibe from the stripes and gloves. The flower is pretty cute too.

XD :wilson_wink:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

There's a unreleased teacher skin that one of the devs drew up for Wickerbottom but this one works for me. Despite it being a dour world, the outfits are still colorful.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:34 AM, Russian Philin said:
  1. 1)Let's start with the fact that his idea for the event I want to develop the plot, although the game itself will not affect, of course, I'm not a developer. Yes, I want to lift the curtain on what happened to Charlie and who rules her mind and the DS game world in General.
  2. 3)But still, thank you for your kind words, I am glad that you participate in the life of this thread. And then sometimes it seems that I just post their karakuli and with me no one to talk to doesn't wan
  1. That's fine, everyone has their own ideas behind the mysteries or Constant. Just enjoy what you're doing.:wilson_goodjob:
  2. I love giving the forum artists moral support.  I love seeing all the different artstyles and the people behind the craft.:wilson_smile:
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Погоди, если Венди берет на себя роль принцессы, значит ли это, что Вуди удочерил ее?

Полированный взгляд на Люси интересен. Фордж заткнул ее из-за цитат, заполняющих экран.:wilson_dorky:

King Woodie ascended the throne and left Princess Wendy in power too(Wendy used to live with her family in the castle). Woodie felt sorry for her and kept the title.

It's a paradox

I laugh with my story:wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
  1. How do you think to open a thread in Oxygen not Included?
  2. This is my character Constantine, though it is possible to call Constant))IMG_20181019_210327.jpg
  1. image.png.c6cff2fa0c919242544ae1e82b9acbcb.png
    Hope this helps.. I usually use this as a shortcut when I need to make a new thread.
  2. That's interesting. Sounds like a good name for a scientist or farmer.
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2018 at 5:34 PM, Russian Philin said:

But still, thank you for your kind words, I am glad that you participate in the life of this thread. And then sometimes it seems that I just post their karakuli and with me no one to talk to doesn't wan

Aw I'm sorry I don't reply here. I usually don't have a lot to say but I like lurking and seeing everyone else's art.

I like the dupe OC. Kinda reminds me of the dupe Will with black hair (he seemed to be an easter egg dupe referencing Wilson but he was removed long ago. He's still in the computer/email logs though so he's canon to ONI's lore).

• Like 2

1)Wes in the skin of a wandering musician. The funny thing is, Wes can't sing, but he can play the guitar, and he's pretty good at it.

2)Maxwell took a gun and decided to Rob the pigs in the world of Hamlet to buy a beautiful house with a bunch of luxurious gizmos.

IMG_20181021_210715.jpg

IMG_20181021_210900.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1)Skin on Webber, where he's wearing a Scarecrow costume. There are many references, I relied on Frankenstein (Wilson is an evil scientist and created the evil monster of Webber in rags). Remark Webber:" we have become like the homeless"

2)Skins on Scientific machine and Morgenstern... Want more of these skins?

3)I plan to draw something on the theme of Halloween. It will be necessary to consider this case. My drawings have become too dirty(

IMG_20181026_204330.jpg

IMG_20181026_204224.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 4

Yeah, I wouldn't mind more Hallowed Nights twisted-science skins. This year's theme on "Rises again" seems to be science.

Interesting choices for colors. Webber's got a spider-man color motif. I notice your motifs and color choices tend to be very vibrant.

• Like 1

On 27.10.2018 at 12:59 AM, minespatch said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind more Hallowed Nights twisted-science skins. This year's theme on "Rises again" seems to be science.

Interesting choices for colors. Webber's got a spider-man color motif. I notice your motifs and color choices tend to be very vibrant.

Minespatch style DS more correspond to dark colors, but I use bright colors, because I like it... So today I need to finish the skin Wigfrid and Winona to show you and go to another)

• Thanks 1

I finished my collection of Fear skins):wilson_wink:

1) Wigfrid in skin a rebel, a similar on Robin hood. Minespatch remember? =)

Remark: "the rebel also has Military potential" 

2) Winona in the skin of the shoemaker. Her case literally burned down. And now she has no money and mends boots for pennies. Remark: "Honest work will pay off at any moment" 

I give out badges, who collected a collection of skins completely. Minespatch and Szczuku you get Collector of Skins Fear. All other dear members receive a different logo.

Thank you for being with me:wilson_love:

Tomorrow will Halloween drawings)

IMG_20181030_210357.jpg

IMG_20181030_205904.jpg

IMG_20181030_210321.jpg

IMG_20181030_205820.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 5