7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wow you draw fast ^^;

I draw fast, so comics are not a problem for me, for example. But because of its speed, my drawings are of poor quality in most cases. Inspiration is not ordered, although I can not draw one picture for a long time.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm pretty sure the new short is gonna fill your imagination.:wilson_smile:

I also think so:wilson_dorky:

I've had my doubts for a long time. I have a lot of ideas and little time. So I throw some ideas. What am I supposed to do?IMG_20190304_211324.thumb.jpg.00fe55893a7770da82272b95af081900.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

I draw fast, so comics are not a problem for me, for example. But because of its speed, my drawings are of poor quality in most cases. Inspiration is not ordered, although I can not draw one picture for a long time.

You're drawing aren't bad. Maybe you got some of that speed from Jouste >u< but you'll be better as you draw more ^_^

As for ideas... hmm...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You're drawing aren't bad. Maybe you got some of that speed from Jouste >u< but you'll be better as you draw more ^_^

As for ideas... hmm...

I'm glad you think so. :wilson_dorky:I've always had speed, though I may have gotten it from him.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

What you could do is make a list of what you put in those thought bubbles and go in rotation. That way you can organize your ideas. It's how I plan my art ideas out. My reference folder is stuffed at the moment.

I have a list, but I take on one thing and another, so there is no organization. I need to reconsider priorities, and to develop a schedule, but otherwise I completely lose my head:wilson_dead:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

On 07.03.2019 at 6:24 AM, minespatch said:

Will that drawing be your promo image when you're announcing a new art?

While this concept art .

Okay, guys, today I definitely have to publish my Doodle for the art stream. And there will be a piece of my character's Lore based on a short film:wilson_sneaky:Screenshot_20190308-095612.thumb.png.354b177abd8b076149f5dd3cb11b5f5e.png

Klei, you're doing great! Thank you for making this movie:wilson_blush:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I think you got the general idea done pretty well.

Wait, what's going on in middle left? Konstantine looks betrayed.:wilson_shocked:

First on the wall with pictures there is your photograph, and mentioned, that you missing, but were are familiar with Constantine.(my lore is extremely confusing)

On that picture, Skeledork says he is Ariel:wilson_horror:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

(Maxwell pls) ^^

Well I'm not sure what they'll do for Maxwell. They already have the William Carter Puzzles for his lore. Maybe they'll show us what happened after he was taken to the Constant and how Charlie became the grue.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well I'm not sure what they'll do for Maxwell. They already have the William Carter Puzzles for his lore. Maybe they'll show us what happened after he was taken to the Constant and how Charlie became the grue.

I want more Lore about him, Wes Wolfgang, Woodie, Wicker=) 

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Very interesting idea for a Victorian outfit. Reminds me of John Wellington Wells from the Sorcerer of Gilbert and Sullivans.

Sorry, but I don't know what it is and who it is, it is necessary to look:wilson_horror:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

This is an old drawing. I hope I finish a drawing of Winona by tomorrow:wilson_dorky:

IMG_20190313_211916.jpg

And I also need to paint the skin(the Hallowed Night 2.0, Forge  collection and others), a art of us. And it's time to do a comic. You want comic?

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 3