Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

I also linked and had drops enabled, but neither my viewers nor I saw that on my page. I'm still new to Twitch but I disconnected and reconnected both several times to no avail, I didn't stream for the recent Overwatch drops event but had no problems receiving while watching :confused:

1 minute ago, MinniBat said:

I also linked and had drops enabled, but neither my viewers nor I saw that on my page. I'm still new to Twitch but I disconnected and reconnected both several times to no avail, I didn't stream for the recent Overwatch drops event but had no problems receiving while watching :confused:

Same, I got drops from yesterday, but wanted to show off the new content and let other people gets drops.  I create my Twitch account yesterday, so not sure if that's the issue or not...

Just now, Redakted said:

Same, I got drops from yesterday, but wanted to show off the new content and let other people gets drops.  I create my Twitch account yesterday, so not sure if that's the issue or not...

Yeah, I've had my Twitch account for a while but today was my first time streaming, so I'm wondering if that could contribute too.

On 28/09/2018 at 1:03 AM, PeterA said:

Yup, although the items won't be available on the console until the next update.

There's a little bit of latency in the time it takes for us to get notified that you've started and stopped watching, but as Joe said, feel free to leave your steam account info, and we'll verify that everything is working as expected.

when will the update release the skins for ps4? @PeterA

2 hours ago, Redakted said:

Everything seems to be working now :).  I think it's because I put the twitch category as don't starve together? Also @MinniBat Did you finish the Twitch tutorial to set up your stream? like changing the title of everything. That might help...

Yeah I've had everything done, I tried updating my title just to say I'm playing DST and have drops enabled but I still don't see it on my channel. I don't wanna mislead people but I also wanna get this fixed. Thanks for the suggestions! 

I'm GETTING the drops watching people, it just doesn't show my channel as enabled. 

Unless it's different for anybody else?

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

I hope next round will be after week or 2 weeks... by the way great option would be special drops only for devs stream with after really huge time like 200 hours, 400 hours!

that's litterally manure considering the dev streams are 2- hours long... and year has 55 weeks...

28 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

that's litterally manure considering the dev streams are 2- hours long... and year has 55 weeks...

I think that isnt manure, hours can be reduced I only told about this idea. Dev stream with special drops just will do *probably* more popularity and viewers. Now you can get drops from all streams, Klei streams should have special own drops.

For example like in Overwatch with OW leauge - you can get drops with 1 special coin to bought special skins in-game (for skin you need 100 coins), lucky viewer can get 100 coins. Would be nice to get chance for spools to game for watching DST on twitch. Maybe not 100 spools but 10 for lucky viewer every 10 mins?

Why not doing spools drops as normal random drop for streamers (if can) and Klei streams only with skins drops?

Its only thinking.

10 hours ago, Thalkas said:

I hope next round will be after week or 2 weeks... by the way great option would be special drops only for devs stream with after really huge time like 200 hours, 400 hours!

devs streams are at 2 or 3 am my timezone, so, yeah, it will be great idea

I've never used Twitch in my life, and have no idea how to find a streamer or anything that would help me.  Can someone just link me an account to help me get these drops, I don't have the spare time to do it, I'm working 55 hour weeks right now and just want some fun stuff to unwind with on my downtime.

Good afternoon. My name is Eugene, I wanted to clarify something about the new update in the DST, related to the Twitch Drops. Will there be more things with Twitch? Pass by those now? If yes, then with what periods. Well, let's say "Now (September 30, 2013) you can get only 3 things, after how many new ones will be available? In a week? A month?" Or will not there be any more twitch drops?
Excuse me for the translation. Thank you

Archived