Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I like to watch and host fanart streams- is there any way that could someday count towards the drop timer?

It sounds as if currently the twitch streams require that the DST game window be active and recorded, so no draw streams. And I realize you probably do want to give the spotlight to people who are actually showing off gameplay and not drawing, lol. It just doesn't hurt to ask.

• Developer
6 hours ago, Earthwake said:

So the six hours can be over many sessions but does it need to be the same streamer?

Nope

4 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Are the skins tied to the Twitch account? Does that mean I can start accumulating watch time before the console update happens? 

The skins are tied to the Klei account. If you linked your twitch account to a platform that doesn't have the skins yet, they'll just show up as Thingamabobs until that platform gets the update.

45 minutes ago, TheBlob said:

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I like to watch and host fanart streams- is there any way that could someday count towards the drop timer?

It doesn't require the game to be open, but it requires the game you tell twitch you're playing to be DST. If twitch added a category for "DST fanart" we would _totally_ add that as a valid drop source, but that doesn't seem to be how twitch works.

19 minutes ago, Ranysould said:

counts for mobile viewers?

also i think i cant link it on my phone

yea it counts as long as you have done the account linking and you are logged in while watching on twitch.. the stream needs to be running. you cannot pause it and just watch the chat.. but muting the stream works usually as well. 

13 minutes ago, Jynn said:

i don't even know how to FIND people that stream the game to get the drops lol. Is there a place where you can see them? or do i have to get lucky and manually search for it when someone is actually streaming?

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Don't Starve Together

you need to search on twitch for DST and then you can follow the game.. it shows up on your twitch profile.. you can easily find ppl who stream it by that.

if you gonna watch people make sure they have "drops enabled" showing up.. 

1 hour ago, thistownneedsguns said:

yea it counts as long as you have done the account linking and you are logged in while watching on twitch.. the stream needs to be running. you cannot pause it and just watch the chat.. but muting the stream works usually as well. 

yeah i had to use my computer to link it so, dont know if the problem is my phone

• Developer
14 hours ago, MrH4U said:

i have received 3 drops on Twitch but onlyget 2 gifts in game.

You've got a 3rd unopened gift waiting for you next time you log in. If you don't see it next time you log in, let me know.

13 hours ago, ArcRaptoR said:

why is it like this? is this fine? hmmmm but im already linked my steam and its still not enabled

That doesn't look right, can you try going to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and seeing if you can Disconnect Klei Entertainment from the Other Connections section?

9 hours ago, ArcRaptoR said:

how to remove/change my linked twitch account? i keep clicking the remove account but its not doing anything

You can unlink your account from twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections

Edit: lol combined replies is silly.

So i linked my twitch account to my Klei account (you finally got me to stop lurking and sign up!) and I started getting Twitch notifications that I was receiving presents! But when I went into my game on PS4, no present popped up. Not even a present offering me a thingamabob.

Klei User ID: KU_XPTsW6Q4

看到你们回复中文 我中文问下 我是一个饥荒的忠实粉丝  出的所有皮肤我都买了  但是这个直播 我看了10个小时了  账号也绑定了  看的主播账号也绑定了  目前一个礼物没有收到  下面是截图  帮我看看怎么回事  谢谢

SWTAY2(B6_PEVJ(3[7K`QZ9.png

U527UT57EKJ_95[K0VI4G6H.png

X~A81EZOUIDYW}CIM`3{SUW.png

UHB}_0T]PMSB{NBYN`RG]}X.png

X~A81EZOUIDYW}CIM`3{SUW.png

还有一件颇为让人遗憾的事情  内测的时候 没有接触饥荒  地火皮肤没收藏到  可以再给我一次机会么  我想把忠诚皮肤都收藏了 可以么.. 谢谢!

BZXVY45DDQ127]9F3G$({MO.png

• Developer
1 hour ago, q5667542 said:

看到你们回复中文 我中文问下 我是一个饥荒的忠实粉丝  出的所有皮肤我都买了  但是这个直播 我看了10个小时了  账号也绑定了  看的主播账号也绑定了  目前一个礼物没有收到  下面是截图  帮我看看怎么回事  谢谢

使用你的Steam ID和Klei Account ID向@JoeW发送私信

1 hour ago, q5667542 said:

还有一件颇为让人遗憾的事情  内测的时候 没有接触饥荒  地火皮肤没收藏到  可以再给我一次机会么  我想把忠诚皮肤都收藏了 可以么.. 谢谢!

对不起,Klei不能这样做

(请原谅我糟糕的中文, 我还在学习)

Archived