Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

• Developer
11 minutes ago, dim4ik320320 said:

can I watch the stream on my phone?and will I get skins for it?

We don't know or care what device you're watching the stream on. Twitch just tells us you watched some DST, and then the skin drops wait for you until next time you play on PC.

16 hours ago, PeterA said:

Just for clarity, your viewing time is cumulative, so you don't need to watch for 6 hours in one single session.

image.png.d6bccd3d81a0ae2f49520dbea94bbf86.png

i have received 3 drops on Twitch but onlyget 2 gifts in game.

Is it a bug? by the way,my Klei ID:KU_7muUztM_

Need your help!

4 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

i have to watch random dst stream on twitch to get skins?

Yup, that's pretty much it. If you just want to get your skin and go, you could always run some streams in the background like everyone else does. That way you're free to do whatever else you'd like while also getting your skin.

4 minutes ago, cezarica said:

I've been watching someone streaming on Twich for a few minutes now and didn't see that notification yet.

Oh, and his steam says "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot."

30 minutes , 2 hours and 6 hours - and you get all three skins

@Thalkas Nope. He has that "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot." that I previously mentioned as well, but like 20 minutes later and still no notification. :S

Hit exit button on Steam, logged back in and even refreshed the page but nothing so far. I'll wait, isn't like I got something else that I can do. :S

7 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Wouldn't six hours be a bit much? Are people able to at least space it out?

Yes, you can space it out.

8 hours ago, PeterA said:

Just for clarity, your viewing time is cumulative, so you don't need to watch for 6 hours in one single session.

What will be the duration of a campaign ? Like, if i watch mainly Klei Streams, will i get enough hours to get all the gifts before the campaign end ?

2 minutes ago, Ispin69 said:

Does the time stack? You watch 30 mins get your first drop. Then 1 hour and half for the second drop? Then since you watched 2 hours you only need to watch another 4 hours? Is that cumulative like that?

propably , the update was around 3 am , now it will be 12 , 10.5 isn't enough so yes

Archived