Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

• Developer
1 hour ago, Marco Livio said:

Also true for ps4?

Yup, although the items won't be available on the console until the next update.

19 minutes ago, CupOfCoffee said:

I have been watching a streamer (who has linked their twitch account to their klei account) for more than 30 mins and I still haven't gotten the amazing sideshow icon :|

There's a little bit of latency in the time it takes for us to get notified that you've started and stopped watching, but as Joe said, feel free to leave your steam account info, and we'll verify that everything is working as expected.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Darkphoenix260 said:

Quick question. Does streaming count for the watch time or is it only watching?

Streaming counts as long as at least one of your viewers is signed up for drops. Otherwise twitch won't tell us. :( 

• Developer
1 hour ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

I ask but do I have to have a total of 6 hours on that one streamer specifically or it goes to any streamer I watch in total

Watching any streamer playing DST that is linked will accumulate time. :)

• Developer
3 hours ago, TheBlob said:

Does hosting a stream count towards the item timer, or just watching one? :o

Hosting counts as long as you have 1 linked viewer watching. We added this as an ease of use for streamers that don't want to also watch their own stream.

• Developer
Just now, TaeYuki said:

I've been watching a long time but haven't got anything?

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

If you're not receiving drops like you're supposed to. PM me your steamid and klei account ID and we'll check into it when we get into the office tomorrow. 

Archived