Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

On ‎09‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, JoeW said:

If you're not receiving drops like you're supposed to. PM me your steamid and klei account ID and we'll check into it when we get into the office tomorrow. 

Can I do the same so I can link my accounts before this skin leaves???

@JoeW Hello, could you please help me with my account too? I got the same problem than one person here, had an old twitch account and it was saved on my PC, so, when tried to link with twitch I accidentaly linked the old one, and now I can't remove because I don't have that account anymore. Could you please unlink my account manually? I would help me so much! I lost all the drops of twitch because of it, I'm trying to remove for a long time and now I really want the hat.

Here are my informations that you may need:

KLEI USER ID
KU_DAKJXwEy

PLAYER ID STEAM

STEAM NAME:
DEVIAN ZEPHIR

Thank you so much!

On 02/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, misswoggie said:

I am playing on console right now and got all three drops watching twitch. you get a little notification on twitch and will see the gift on your inventory screen. However, there is nothing for me to open when I log in to dst on my console, not even an empty present with a thingamabob. so no idea when we will actually be able to access our gifts on console, but I am confident it will not be too long.

I have checked today on DST:CE, and I don't know about you knowing this but halloween update came and I got twitch drops

15 hours ago, LannDaLion said:

I have checked today on DST:CE, and I don't know about you knowing this but halloween update came and I got twitch drops

Yes, got all nine drops yesterday and have already been building in my server and in the servers of friends who missed out. :)

@JoeW Hello, could you help me with my account? I was trying to remove my linked twitch account, but went something wrong and I accidentally disabled my twitch account. So I can't remove my linked account properly. Could you please unlink my account? (Sorry if my grammar is wrong. My native language is not English.)

Here is my information

KLEI USER ID
KU_UnXy30ua

PLAYER ID
Steam: 76561198260565921

STEAM NAME
chilla

• Developer
7 hours ago, chilla66 said:

@JoeW Hello, could you help me with my account? I was trying to remove my linked twitch account, but went something wrong and I accidentally disabled my twitch account. So I can't remove my linked account properly. Could you please unlink my account? (Sorry if my grammar is wrong. My native language is not English.)

I've unlinked your old twitch account. You should be able to re-link to the correct account.

Archived