Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

Hi, I'm sorry if the message is difficult to read by the translator

I had read over the prizes for watching the twitch account, something I ignored since I could not be when they were live, but some friends told me that I did not need to see them live, if not add the hours watching the broadcasts, thing which is more feasible to put it in the background while I do my things (although I do not understand anything, but it's great to see how they are drawing live).

Summed up and seen about 2-3 hours, and I do not see the first drop, I check that my account is linked to my game and everything is perfect.
My question is ... does the counter only apply to live broadcasts, or do I have a problem?

Thanks for your time and for this great game

Klei.JPG

• Developer
23 hours ago, FortuneCat said:

My question is ... does the counter only apply to live broadcasts, or do I have a problem?

I believe twitch will only send us ticks when you're watching a live broadcast.

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

If the devs stick to the two-weeks takt, and I think they will, then yes. Nothing is confirmed about it yet tho.

So, we must wait.

Also, first we got Birdcage, then Rainometer. Now is time for the Top Hat, right?

2 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Nope, unless Klei makes an exception.

I think yes. - There are 4 current skins ( birdcage , rainometer , tophat and feather hat. - in game files ) 

it would be rather stupid no make them only 1 time thing considering it is supposed to create more streamer's fanbases

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I think yes. - There are 4 current skins ( birdcage , rainometer , tophat and feather hat. - in game files ) 

it would be rather stupid no make them only 1 time thing considering it is supposed to create more streamer's fanbases

Well, they might return just like the Tragic Torch did it, but they also might become unobtainable like the Bottomless Pit.
Nobody knows if these skins will return, maybe you'll need to watch DST-Twitch once every month a year to get all the Twitch-Skins they released (that could be loyal enough), maybe you'll need to do something else.

So that way there are only 2 answers for that question:

• Yes (if you really know that they will return in another day)
  • Don't know (because you can't prove that you/others won't get these skins anymore)

They will probably take feedback in account, and most of the vocal feedback are from people missing one skin and wanting it to return.

I think there will be a return, one day, one form or another, but probably not soon, maybe in 3-4 months after the first serie of drop ended.

8 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

it wouldn't be the first time they made 1 time only skins though, for example Bottomless Pit

Well, the bottomless pit was one of the first "reward" skin, and it's unfortunate that they tied this to something not available anymore, but i think it's a very specific case. And they did make the skin of the tragic torch available again (the skin itself, not the title).

The event like warg/valentine are probably better examples of stuff you can't have anymore.

On 27/9/2018 at 7:14 PM, JoeW said:

TwitchDrops.png

Beginning today all DST players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com - 

image.png

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

During our first Campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

30 Minutes: (The Amazing Sideshow Icon)

profileflair_birdcage_circus.png

2 Hours: (The Amazing Sidesho w Portrait)

playerportrait_bg_birdcagecircus.png

6 hours: (The Amazing Sideshow) 

birdcage_circus.png

That's only on PC or it works on cell phone too?

Archived