Klei Accounts

image.png

Today we have introduced Klei Accounts. 

Well, technically we have had Klei Accounts for a while. If you have been playing DST, you have been using a Klei Account. But today we introduced new options for players with Klei Accounts including linking with your Twitch account for drops and hiding your steam inventory. 

In the future we want to allow you to subscribe and control mailing lists, and signing up for Betas on upcoming titles. 

Check it out at: https://accounts.klei.com

@JoeW At Games page it fails to correctly show that I own more than Don't Starve Together, meaning I also own Mark of the Ninja, Don't Starve (with Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked DLC), Oxygen Not Included (sadly haven''t played it quite some time now, but mostly got it to show my appreciation for Don't Starve Together), Invisible, Inc. and in beta program of Hot Lava.

Edit: I guess it has to do with the fact that my Steam games list is hidden.

• Developer
1 minute ago, cezarica said:

@JoeW At Games page it fails to correctly show that I own more than Don't Starve Together, meaning I also own Mark of the Ninja, Don't Starve (with Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked DLC), Oxygen Not Included (sadly haven''t played it quite some time now, but mostly got it to show my appreciation for Don't Starve Together), Invisible, Inc. and in beta program of Hot Lava.

Same here, though I don't have any of those installed, could that be it?

Do you have those all intalled, cezarica?

• Developer
5 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

What does "ADDED" mean?

Hi everybody, no need to report bugs with the games list. Most of the work on the Klei accounts website was done by a new guy on our team called Yorman (thanks for all the hard work Yorman!), this is his first project at Klei and there's a couple of bugs in the implementation. We'll be doing another pass on it. A more understandable version, probably with some other spiffy new features he has been working on that weren't quite ready for the launch, will go out soon. Thanks for your understanding in the mean time!

• Developer
On 28/09/2018 at 11:55 AM, nome said:

probably with some other spiffy new features he has been working on that weren't quite ready for the launch

You mean we'll finally be able to watch the hamster on the skin rudeberg machine LIVE?!

Thanks for all the hard work, Yorman :D

Archived