Coming soon to Don't Starve Together!

JoeW

On 28. 9. 2018 at 4:52 PM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

5. Leaking Gateway: Charlie broke the gateway. Or maybe something GREATER is coming out of it made out of shadows? Spookey

I think the Gateway had strange material in it ( the stuff propably allowed teleporting dimensions )

Starvers went , Charlie stole the material and made cocaine , Starvers are now stuck in endless portal shenanigans

On 2018-09-28 at 4:10 AM, icewitch218 said:

Hopefully certain unique characters will be made fun again to play aka Woodie, Willow and Wendy. And Winona reworked.

Yeah, i don't know all too much about wendy, but as a Willow-main there is a lot that needs to be done. I actually even made a post with an extensive overlook over what different things could. I like the temperature thing as an example, i know that they can't just add back her fire immunity and such, so maybe she should have overheat damage resistance with extra sanity gained while overheating? or maybe buff her current assets? Bernie could be buffed healthwise and made not craftable, but permanent and repairable (Beard here is expensive and better used elsewhere), the insanity-freeze reworked to make insane Willow cancel out summer heat, so her playstyle would be to become insane during summer, have bernie tank the shadow creatures with a buffed health while she does other things and cools down, and when bernie breaks she can later repair him with the sewing kit. This way she gets a clear strategy that maintains her heat-theme, becomes a pick for the summer, and yet she doesn't have fire immunity. These are just ideas of course, but i hope whoever read this enjoyed them.

On 10/4/2018 at 2:02 AM, MewGamer said:
  1. With the new hallowed night skins coming, i tough: ''what if webber wear a mothra costume?''... this came out'5bb5ac8e504aa_webbermothra2.thumb.png.e9e6890e2be9a4622c1dd13973e3966f.png
  2. (and yes, my art is horrible ._.)
  1. Dammit Klei, where's my daaaaaaaw react? It could also be a Glomnom skin.
  2. Don't sell yourself short. It's really cute.
19 minutes ago, Porofire said:

Gatopache 2.png

83c

So cute!  A  kittykit doing a thonc.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

If this won't come to Forge 2.0, I will mod it in. What? It's forbidden, I do not care this is too cute to not be a skin for that bird

If using a pet reskin mod is forbidden it could be a giblet-lookalike modded in entirely separate from the critter stump. Then it wouldn't technically be breaking the rules. I think. 

33 minutes ago, HaloFTheSun1 said:

Any info on the hallowed night's event? 

Yes, it'll come on 25th. 

Note that most likely it will come later in the day, I guess a few hours after the dev stream. This could even be Friday early, depending on your time zone.

Archived