Coming soon to Don't Starve Together!

JoeW

8 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

cough cough slurper is animal without eyes , the eyes are lightbulbs because of symbiosis ( Wickerbottom :) ) cough cough no or riot

1. And...? This doesn't prevent it from being a critter

2. I'm pretty sure Wicker means sumbiosis betweem slurper and player- light for hunger

1 hour ago, gohoq said:

I'm pretty sure somebody's asked this already but do we get to buy the old Gladiator skins as well when the Forge comes back this year?

I don't think this has been answered yet. I believe you'll be able to get the old Gladiator skins (next to the new ones), but it's not 100% sure yet.

10 hours ago, Szczuku said:

1. And...? This doesn't prevent it from being a critter

2. I'm pretty sure Wicker means sumbiosis betweem slurper and player- light for hunger

no actually slurper eyes are light bulbs therefore symbosis

Just now, GamePowder said:

if you think so i take that as feedback

theres no enraged broodling so ugli

9 hours ago, gohoq said:

I'm pretty sure somebody's asked this already but do we get to buy the old Gladiator skins as well when the Forge comes back this year?

7 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I don't think this has been answered yet. I believe you'll be able to get the old Gladiator skins (next to the new ones), but it's not 100% sure yet.

iirc it was touched upon on stream in chat. Something along the lines of "I don't see why not, but we'll have to see," or something like that. 

Archived