Tiger Shark Tips & Advice

TheMetalMan

I've been considering going up against the Tiger Shark for some time. It's pretty late game for me but I'd rather fight it on my own terms.

I've got a Meat Effigy as well as a Touch Stone(not sure which will be used first), I've got a lot of swords and crafted two pieces of Seashell Armor, as well as a full durability Cactus Armor. 

The Island with the Sharkitten Den is rather small, I just removed the Screw Thing Set piece, to get more space. I've also planted some Elephant Cactus on the island to maybe help out. I know the tooth traps don't affect the Shark, but I'd like to have any advantage I could have. I planted some palm trees to maybe have a treeguard lend a hand, although I just spawned about 7 of them 8 days ago.

I've got a ton of fish sticks as well.

What I am asking if any of you experienced fighters have any tips for traps or similar I could use? Not asking for direct Kiting tips but something to give muself an edge of sort.

Thanks in Advance!

20180922102701_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

I'm pretty sure that tiger sahrk doesn't destroy things by walking over tchem like DEerclops or Bearger. This means that you can stuck it between 2 rocks or somethng like that. Be careful though beasue it's jump attack will break things

Do you think the Cactus will be of any help?

Archived