Sign in to follow this  
Savagethorn

The Third Meter

Savagethorn    10

Perhaps as you went more insane, not only were there other creatures but other objects only obtainable by being insane. Or on that note, items that can only be crafted while being insane. It would be like bringing Tesla style to the table, only you fall in love with a crow...not a pidgeon.

LadyD    3,256

Its exciting that the third meter Klei announced is sanity. I not sure what will happen but it will be fun to watch I am sure! I do agree with Savage that the world should like... change and things be only available if you are sane or insane. ^_^

MycoLogical    1,070

Health

Hunger

Sanity

Good trio

(What about sanitry :D Make a bath out of the rubberbung, stones and a motar from wet goop and bring water from a bucket made from boards and rope...

Sorez    16

I recall Kevin saying this:"Being insane won't kill you, what you see when insane might."

maybe when insanity is low,you can hear the warning sounds of the hounds but they will not come..your attacks becomes weaker..movement becomes slow..

Edited by archblue1206

Spazmatic    1,033

Bring on the nightmarish creatures that don't exist but do at the same time since they are gonna tear you a new structural behind while having a lack of sanity.