janjasic

SW to ROG transition caused the game to crash

janjasic    0

Good day, I would like to find solution to the problem that occured. When i wanted to travel from SW to ROG via seaworthy,the game crashed in between and Im not able to proceed. Save from SW merged with the new one from ROG, so im starting  day 1 but the game wont make me proceed further. I had many SW items on me and also had pre-build some structures(dunno if it works like that during transisiton), even some workshop structures like vegetable garden. Tthe mods I entered the seaworthy with were: Vegetable garden, smart crock pot, more map icons, health info, display food values, craft pot, combined status. But with or without modes Im not able to jump into the new world. What am I supposed to do to solve the problem? Thanks for any advice. 

imsomony    393

There are a few errors and crashes that occur when playing both SW and ROG, but especially when you play with mods. They are the most likely culprit.

Start a new SW game with none of your mods enabled, use the console to get to the Seaworthy, merge with a new non-mod RoG game, and see what happens. If no crash, you're good. It's one of the mods, you enable one mod at a time until you find it. If you don't find it, you start enabling them in-combination until you find it.

If none of the mods are enabled and you still crash, the best thing to do will be to report this in the bug forums: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ds-shipwrecked/. And  include:

• A screenshot of the crash
  • Log.txt
  • DXDiag

Here's how to find Log and DXDiag:

• Thanks 1

janjasic    0

Thankx, how I tried to start few no mode games but none successfully launched. At first it starts normally, that fancy loading screen, then black one screen with a line "LOADING....." appear and after a few seconds it shuts down without any explanation. I deleted all mods and nothing helped. Also the method you suggested caused crash so I will try to do as you advised.