minespatch

Unfortunate Screencaps

Recommended Posts

minespatch    60,402

image.thumb.png.365b90f08c0c270537c020f9390d13ed.png

First time I saw a dupe unclogging a desalinator, trapped vole, and travaldo burying himself.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
g5457s    316
3 hours ago, MF99K said:

health 0/100 how is he alive

Incapacitate by using Ctrl+F4 (correct me if I'm wrong - I forgot XD) or submerge him in a pool of liquid tungsten (3500C / 6332F / 3773K) until incapacitated. Enable insta-build mode and build Triage Cot. Materialize another dupe to send him to the Cot. At bedtime, he'll sleep on it. After 1 millisecond, destroy the Triage Cot. Kill the other dupe so he'll get the "Mourning" stress moodlet. And voila! 0 / 100 health!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    2,165

i think i have too many pacu 

image.thumb.png.1a56dea2973587108cafaa298e015bcc.png

image.thumb.png.795abee8c37e044bf08005967847b3d6.png

 

Edited by MF99K
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ResettePlayer    4,667
10 hours ago, g5457s said:

Incapacitate by using Ctrl+F4 (correct me if I'm wrong - I forgot XD) or submerge him in a pool of liquid tungsten (3500C / 6332F / 3773K) until incapacitated. Enable insta-build mode and build Triage Cot. Materialize another dupe to send him to the Cot. At bedtime, he'll sleep on it. After 1 millisecond, destroy the Triage Cot. Kill the other dupe so he'll get the "Mourning" stress moodlet. And voila! 0 / 100 health!

All of this is okay because it was done for science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
g5457s    316

You probably noticed me doing a number of experiments on my favorite dupe, Max. It appears that he has the strange and awesome ability to breathe normally even if he is entombed or smothered by a wall.

Edit: Added another screenshot to show the trick still working in the Launch Upgrade.

457140_20180327094505_1.thumb.png.dec8b52cb2a7c4bb4cb10dd2ee125c5d.png

457140_20190929211030_1.thumb.png.799c88451db4ac2cdd628bf51763de62.png

Edited by g5457s
Added another screenshot to show the trick still working in the Launch Upgrade.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarSquid    41

This was taken back when I only had like eight of these guys and not twenty. I think I have more duplicants than longhair slicksters, but I'm not actually sure any more. They're my beautiful children who make the base pretty, never mind all the exposed wiring.

long-hair-carry.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    2,165
On 10/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, Xenologist said:

5d96c105e79da_Youshallbepunished!.jpg.9070c1874ba60f114fb4ec57d66b0cf0.jpg

You shall be punished Turner

that's just Nisbet at 1% of her true power XD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
metallichydra    2,064
On 5/10/2019 at 5:32 AM, StarSquid said:

This was taken back when I only had like eight of these guys and not twenty. I think I have more duplicants than longhair slicksters, but I'm not actually sure any more. They're my beautiful children who make the base pretty, never mind all the exposed wiring.

long-hair-carry.jpg

its a balloon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    14,315
On 9/26/2019 at 10:24 PM, minespatch said:

First time I saw a dupe unclogging a desalinator, trapped vole, and travaldo burying himself.

image.thumb.png.58169ad7481ae2678bf954834cad733d.png

That hat placement is going to be the end of me I swear. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    14,315

Unsure if this counts...but I'ma post it here anyways.

anim_react_loco_floor_missing_body_comp_default_floor_floor_1_0_floor_pst_047.png.5400d8c3ea357fc57bc613c0deb18b72.png

Interesting transition frame...and I got loads more where that came from. :wilson_ecstatic:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now