Unfortunate Screencaps

9 hours ago, MF99K said:

I already put this in the bug tracker but it confused me so much i had to put it here

I think my favorite detail of this is that if you look behind the dupes even before they've been deleted, you can see a vacuum behind them, which suggests that you've been doing this in the exact same spot at least once before recording this gif

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

But what else can I use? :wilson_curious:

Like seriously, we can all agree that Spriter is bad, and that it shouldn't be used...but what else can I use? 

I mentioned before that it would be good to have Animate in the pipeline somewhere since that's what the Devs use, but idk if that's doable and also costs money

On 9/7/2019 at 4:17 AM, DragonMage156 said:

why'd you leave Nails?

I was trying to spawn in dupes with diver's lungs and Nails was the only one who had it.

turns out i already had a Nails w divers lungs and i didn't want any duplicate duplicants so they got deleted too

37 minutes ago, MF99K said:

that's so much dupe piss why

They are Dupes, Also Ren got Trapped there a little while ago, and they decided to Build his grave  instead of actually helping him! ( He eventually got out, he’s fine now; though I do like to imagine he has severe trust issues now!) unfortunately, I didn’t get a screenshot of That Incident because I was too damn busy trying to get him out before he suffocated!

Ah, ugly criers. The "best" stress reaction in the game and always my first dupes when starting a new game. When pushed to the breaking point, all they do is sit down, cry, and make free cathartic water, with almost no drawbacks, for everyone's sake, at their own expense.

There is not a single notification telling players that an ugly crier is begging for mercy outside the watchful eye of the overseer.

Legend says that ugly criers gave up their happiness for the benefit of dupe-kind, crying endlessly until they form lakes of 100% pure cathartic water, which is found at the starting biomes of all asteroids. Be sure to thank an ugly crier, for they're the selfless ones responsible for the free water when colonizing an asteroid.

Oh my goodness what came into my head while making this fanfic...

457140_20180418235243_1.thumb.png.ffbcc80a32f1a381aa73df32efa99d55.png

38 minutes ago, g5457s said:

Well... if they drink their own cathartic tears just to survive the torture chamber they're in, that probably explains why 80 of them made a mess at the same time :))

I mean, from what I understand, the word cathartic can be used for both an emotional and a physical cleansing, so i guess this is just the dupes finding a secret medicinal use of tears

Archived