Sign in to follow this  
ScienceMachine

The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Raven Crow    3427

well [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] you can plan for the tennis.because i had divide 4 search teams for the thingy(s)you can think of how D.wilson and tiddles finding the ring thing

meshpet    36

lmao.... i have an idea~ [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] DON'T TAKE THE RING THING i shall paw at my part but who wants to end the tennis? will we just play it by ear and end it when it looks fitting?

stormfront    26

[MENTION=8544]Will[/MENTION]I dont know will I am just sitting here waiting for my turn (I have my idea planned again it involves a fishing rod XD)If you need some magical shananagans you can always read the RP being held by ferris lord battel and myself it has demons,dark magic,talking spiders, and all kinds of crazy **** going on including making fun of Maxwell when ever possable

Edited by stormfront

meshpet    36

I have a horrible personal matter that has come up that i need to take care of so I'm dropping out of the tennis. I'm really sorry guys >.<

Will    110

I have a horrible personal matter that has come up that i need to take care of so I'm dropping out of the tennis. I'm really sorry guys >.<

It's fine. I hope it gets fixed. Thanks for the art you have contributed, and see you next time.

MilleniumCount    2160

Don't worry mesh! I wish you the best with your matter! I hope to see you around here.