Arean    0

So I was playing on Reign Of Giants with Shipwrecked enabled and when I go into the caves the seasons always change, sometimes only a few days in advance but in other instances it even changes season.

Besides this everytime I try to go to the Mod Menu it crashes and the only way to acess it is to go to the non-beta version, make the changes and install the beta again.

imsomony    393

I know the issue with changing seasons and time de-syncing has been an on-again-off-again bug with a SW compatible game. What platform are you playing on, sounds like probably Steam? I'd recommend adding a bug report here, for higher visibility: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ds-shipwrecked/

Also, what mods do you have installed? One of those may be responsible for the crash.

Arean    0

I'm playing on a laptop from Steam, I have some minor mods like Status Combined, ice flingo range check but nothing that until sometime ago made this bug occur. I'll report there then, thanks for the reply

Posted (edited)

It does this to me on the Switch version as well. I think the best way to fix it is this.

When you just exit the caves and you notice it's spring (usually spring for me) I would shut down the game before it saves and relaunch it. (For switch version I used the home button and closed the game, for PC, probably use task manager). When you load the world, the game should correct itself and put you back in whatever season it was.

If you notice it's raining in the caves (usually a sign of spring) when you exit the ruins, this method might work too. Not sure, haven't tried it yet but it's worth a shot.

Edited by guywithgreenshades
Typo (dame it phone)