Showing off your outfits [2]

That...is an abundance of eyes.  And as usual, things look SO DIFFERENT when you do basically the same deal, but change the art style radically.  : P

Here's what I've been wearing in the beta, because...why not.

redwendy.png.96aaf2f3960a06c1cc2638a1ac45c114.png

Decided to try for a red "evening gown" kinda thing. Willow's Magmatic top, Wendy's mourning/Victorian gloves, her standard default skirt and tights, and Wes's Halloween shoes.

I don't have any of her fancy heads, but I dunno, I think it looks kinda cool...

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Starlogy said:

hah you didnt spend $20+ on a wendy skin what a dork

5cea264e9f949_Wendy1.thumb.png.19a13fef103e51cf6d8c638cc4d2738b.png

hahahhhhhahhhhhaaaaaa
my wallet cries sometimes

waiting to get her other heads until the character refresh bundle comes out but yea I've gotten every Klei shop release so far one way or another lmao

5cea29ceaad1c_HeirloomRosegown.png.a768bee0d0e367e9ff7c4eb6ad5fa47d.png

Just want to say that if this doesn't become an Heirloom Heirloom Rosegown after the Wicker update, I'll be quite disappointed.

Edited by lifetheuniverse
  • Like 3

So, you might say WX there is a...Robot Gentleman?

(crickets)

(tumbleweed)

(picks tumblweed automatically)

Anyway!  Courtesy of Charlie's welcome-gift generosity to me today, everybody say hi to our new...Battle-Dryad?

battledryad.png.4a4c4df8af83deb2314263d16978200c.png

"I fight for the trees, for the trees have no FISTS."

(Now I'm trying to think what a particularly combative or dangerous kind of tree would be, that a "battle-dryad" would actually be the spirit of, in the traditional sense.  All I'm coming up with right now is like, a Whomping Willow, (Not YOU, Willow!)  or maybe a tangletree...?)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 4

I only use the quilted outerwear, which i have used on and off since before forge, and recently the gloves, and then whatever head I want for characters i actually enjoy playing. Here is a classic of mine, Maxwell using his patented move, the Super Spooky.

image.png.56d208f5c3daab123e86f3d39a1f16e8.png

Also, fun fact, any body cosmetic that restricts the use of leg cosmetics still still show any extra details, so with Wortox leg cosmetics you can turn your survivors into furries. Please ******* ban me

• Haha 5