Showing off your outfits [2]

On 4/27/2019 at 12:38 PM, YouKnowWho said:

here's a willow outfit i made in preperation for the rework. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.ca4f9b0de46d0168b70c45c87daa43bc.PNG

managed to get perfect timing and got her to smile

the problem is the fact its not the Willow rework its the Bernie rework

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5cd2f8ec25abb_Wendyisthatyou.png.62f937b792a2e64d2d760e35e535843a.png

New Wendy skin looks great!
For real though, I love it. Looks more like a Halloween skin but that's not a bad thing, we could use more of this aesthetic.

If this came out before the character update, Willow nerf critics would've had a field day with the skin set quote.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

New Wendy skin looks great!
For real though, I love it. Looks more like a Halloween skin but that's not a bad thing, we could use more of this aesthetic.

how could you 

EDIT: wait. It’s a joke. I missed the joke. Im sorry. I’m horribly embarrassed. I’ve brought shame upon the family name. For generations I’ll be disgraced by my offspring until my name fades into the realm of things best left forgotten. My only wish is that of redemption 

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Haha 4

Wilson Scissorhands is still the scientist we know and love, if you look past the hands. Legend says he once bested a pig in a fistfight when Webber was in trouble, but in reality, he just shouted fiery puns and gestured menacingly at it until it ran away.

20190509150002_1.jpg.0bbbb69d050cba11ae4a356064286e5b.jpg

Having grown up alone in the constant, Webber has limited understanding of the culture of the outside world. They know only what they like and what they find comfortable. Everyone had the good sense not to correct them, though Wolfgang may have tried had Wendy not advised him to reconsider.

20190509150121_1.jpg.e3d15caf2cc7487bc2b0a3ac6879e515.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2