Showing off your outfits [2]

4 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:
4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

~~SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR GLOOM!~~

This will be my new Steam name. I kept trying to think of something besides Sailor Starve or Sailor Constant. :wilson_ecstatic:

YAAAY I'm helping!  (claps hands)

Actually "Sailor Constant" would work with the actual naming conventions from the anime/manga, as in "Sailor (Place)".  Sailor Starve?  I can't really say anything there; I named my "civilization" Starvania.  : P But Sailor Gloom fits Wendy's _personality_, so...

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.5954b9e0f12f851bff2ee71d06bd7f43.png

I just got Wigfrid's Roseate and it looks really good on Woodie. Might also complement Warly's roseate.

That is a hella gorgeous outfit.  And yeah, I think it would work on Warly too.

Okay okay enough blathering from me.  Let's put on some clothes!  All of the following outfits will be made out of nothing but commons/classies/spiffies.  (Willow's shadow hair doesn't count, I just tend to wear it most of the time.)  Anyway.  Starting in:  

FALL

casualfallwillow.png.12396ff57dcf41b0c49fe921fb58d322.png

For my typical fall look I tend to go for medium-warmth-looking items, fall colours, and stuff that looks comfy, as it is the comfiest season.  This is one of my examples of Fall Casual; really any of the lumberjack shirts or sweater-vests would do.

(FEAR my collection of random spectator shoes!  FEAR THEM!!  (shakes fist))

businesscasualwillow.png.4c3f95fa6535e770790d6b8dcc9aeaf8.png

There's also Fall BUSINESS Casual, in case you wanna snazz things up a little, and last but not least:

schoolgirlwigfrid.png.47e9afa50aecdf313c381a14d5da9367.png

Back to School!  And as you can see from the red trim on her formal black school "robes" here, Wigfrid is obviously a Gryffindor.  ;)

Left the picture less cropped again this time to show more of my lovely collection of different-coloured commons.  I never throw away anything I have only one of.  YES, even if it's that damn pleated shirt.  I mean, just because I don't have anything that matches that orange polo shirt NOW, doesn't mean I _never_ will...

wintersfeastwinona.png.966717e40fbcbdc04562bc22673af3a3.png

Winona apparently is confused as she tries to learn The Robot.  : P  No, this is my typical winter outfit, when I'm not doing anything fancy/specific.  Fun fact:  This is almost (except for the swing pants; we didn't have those back then) my VERY FIRST deliberately put together DST outfit I ever did.  Yep.  I got the red hand covers during fall, and then early on into my first DST winter I got the green cardigan.  And I was like "Yes!  Now I can look properly warm--and even be Christmasy!"  And so my very first outfit was born.  :)

The rules for winter are simple:  It should be warm-looking--that is to say, full length sleeves, warm fabrics, and full-length pants instead of shorts or skirts, boots/heavier shoes for stomping through the snow, and nothing with holes in it.  It doesn't actually DO anything, but it gives me a theme/idea for what to wear and looks nice.

springingintherain.png.df43da92fb654f7f2ed2280efeee1f54.png

SPRINGTIME!  DA, DA DA, DA DA!  DA, DA DA DA DA DA-DA!

This, my traditional spring outfit, is missing something without its matching yellow rain hat, (which TOTALLY makes it look like an adorable kids' book illustration) but you get the idea.  Yellow _trenchcoat_ nah, mate, that's a RAINCOAT!  Or it is now.  Those boots?  Galoshes.  And big rubber protective gloves for gardening.  

Besides the hat, it's best accessorised with rain, an umbrella, a pond and fishing rod, flowers, bright happy crops to stand in front of or OH MY GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FROGS.  : P

summertimeblues.png.6bcf1ecd592c40f7acb7d7801b72fe32.png

Aaaand, last but not least, summer.  My rules for summer outfits are the opposite for winter, but come from the same basic principle:  What would YOU wear if it was this season, you had to be outside, and this was YOUR actual closet? So, light fabrics, casual/open shoes, short sleeves, skirts, short pants...

This specific outfit is the one I put Willow in in that one picture I did, and I like it because the two blue plaid things together ALMOST look like it's actually one solid dress!  Almost.  Best accessorized with a straw hat or fashion goggles, and possibly something on fire.

(and...since it's SUMMER...and she's wearing mostly BLUE...does that mean there ain't no cure for Willow's summertime blues?

;))

...Notorious

• Like 5

My first main character,the best gentleman in the constant :

The actual gentleman.png

the angry boxer gentleman :

The boxer gentleman.png

the masked heroin :

The heroin.png

and the abomination :

The abomination.png

Spoiler

All the other characters are pretty much just any clothes that I got while playing or just no clothes at all

Edited by Bernado1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

I've become quite fond of cross-dressing Wormwood's cactus skin lately. He's prettiest in dresses when he's in full bloom in the spring, but also pretty cute the rest of the year TBH.

( still not completely sure why an asexual plant character was given a binary gender and "he/him" pronouns, but maybe that'll change someday; Webber and WX's pronouns have gone through a few binary and non-binary iterations in the past, after all : P )

5d882e45eb98c_ScreenShot2019-09-22at9_23_16PM.thumb.png.56bfd40983784e87922c648c6b8c79ac.png

5d882db94dfdd_ScreenShot2019-09-22at9_27_18PM.thumb.png.e32f1e4095d2846a4f0aa53c9db5a871.png

5d882eb65a354_ScreenShot2019-09-22at9_25_50PM.thumb.png.000a9389d3760a9dd641596630e901a8.png

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Swanky Psammead said:

I've become quite fond of cross-dressing Wormwood's cactus skin lately. He's prettiest in dresses when he's in full bloom in the spring, but also pretty cute the rest of the year TBH.

( still not completely sure why an asexual plant character was given a binary gender and "he/him" pronouns, but maybe that'll change someday; Webber and WX's pronouns have gone through a few binary and non-binary iterations in the past, after all : P )

5d882e45eb98c_ScreenShot2019-09-22at9_23_16PM.thumb.png.56bfd40983784e87922c648c6b8c79ac.png

5d882db94dfdd_ScreenShot2019-09-22at9_27_18PM.thumb.png.e32f1e4095d2846a4f0aa53c9db5a871.png

5d882eb65a354_ScreenShot2019-09-22at9_25_50PM.thumb.png.000a9389d3760a9dd641596630e901a8.png

Those skins look great :D

and in response to Wormwood’s gender, some plants actually do have male and female versions, rather than both (some plants have both male and female reproductive parts, but not all). I’m guessing that’s the case with Wormwood. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I guess the physician's coat will do for now, but I really wish there was a scribble black trenchcoat.
Heres the outfit I've wanted to make for a while, Detective Wendy! (Klei when will we get a black trilby for a top hat skin?)

detectivewendy.thumb.png.51d7197bc1e09c0a724a96d8f4d47773.png

I also wish there were fingerless glove skins that didn't involve Wolfgang's oversized hands. But sadly the giant's gloves are the only fingerless glove skin in DST atm. :(

• Like 2