Alarsin

Showing off your outfits [2]

CaptainChaotica    4,379
On 8/23/2019 at 6:19 AM, Biscuitbite said:

This is kind of the only outfit i have, i'm pretty new to DST (and the forums) in general... 

I tried to make the most of my common drops ok? 

Screenshot (29).png

Oh, don't feel the need to apologise about THAT!  I do that all the time!  Even after I started getting fancier stuff, there's just something fun about going through basic outfit parts and seeing what goes together and what doesn't.  It's like having a closet full of useful seperates, instead of just full outfits!  This is also why I NEVER throw away even a common if it's a colour I didn't have before.  I have like five pairs of Spectator Shoes now.  : P

(Here is where I'd change into and then showcase my regular non-fancy-stuff seasonal outfits, but unfortunately I have to go shopping at the grocery store right now.  You know, so I can not starve in real life.  : P  I'll add it in as an edit later.  Or a new post.  Whatevs.)

19 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

I immediately made a Sailor Starve when I seen the update for drops. :wilson_ecstatic:

sailor wendy.png

~~SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR GLOOM!~~

(I dunno, I just wanted it to kinda rhyme...)

That background is AMAZING.  It's so...almost Lisa Frank, considering we're talking Don't Starve's palette here.  XD

...Notorious

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

AnitaCoffee    392
8 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

~~SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR GLOOM!~~

This will be my new Steam name. I kept trying to think of something besides Sailor Starve or Sailor Constant. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Thanks 1

Biscuitbite    21
On 9/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, Ezaroth said:

Got my first elegant skin, but it's Wes...

roYRqf4.png

I feel like Wes has some of the coolest skins...

ESPECIALLY THE TRIUMPHANT ONE..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    1,091

This is mine- I call her the Broken Porcelain Doll. I don’t have very many outfits.. I destroyed everything I had to weave Wortox & Wormwood.

5564F832-B51D-45A8-B38F-340A41E4A86A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Terra M Welch    2,331

I guess the physician's coat will do for now, but I really wish there was a scribble black trenchcoat.
Heres the outfit I've wanted to make for a while, Detective Wendy! (Klei when will we get a black trilby for a top hat skin?)

detectivewendy.thumb.png.51d7197bc1e09c0a724a96d8f4d47773.png

I also wish there were fingerless glove skins that didn't involve Wolfgang's oversized hands. But sadly the giant's gloves are the only fingerless glove skin in DST atm. :(

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

minespatch    62,179
6 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

But sadly the giant's gloves are the only fingerless glove skin in DST atm.

5ae13a3a2869b_ExcitedforUsurpergloves.thumb.png.86a4dd58b02dc160c9e995d79dcd6454.pngUhhhhh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2