So, any new content when?

2 hours ago, Ali Bun said:

I would just love if they would allow us to support them more too so they can do more.

They did do that. You could buy the event skins from them directly. I did just that because I wanted to support Klei. I don't even use half the skins from the packs that I bought.

3 hours ago, Lakurius said:

didnt buy any event skins since i dont wanna support limited time events. I need p e r m a n e n t content klei PLS 

Pernament, like when rot was not a thing and The update "spoiled rotten" added spoilage and iceboxes, or when insanity was not An actuall thing and "Insanity!" Update added insanity nightmare fuel and shadow creatures. We mean that by perm contents.

6 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

Um yea..? People buy the skins->klei gets tons of money from the LIMITED TIME events and um then they obviously make more events to get more money wtf?

People don't buy skins -> Klei doesn't get money -> Klei can't afford to make new content

23 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

People don't buy skins -> Klei doesn't get money -> Klei can't afford to make new content

Um you got that wrong, let me fix it:

People don't buy skins->klei doesnt get money from the events->they try something different, stuff like permanent content maybe..?

(also wtf of course they can afford new content it's klei's best selling game lmao)

1 minute ago, Lakurius said:

Um you got that wrong, let me fix it:

People don't buy skins->klei doesnt get money from the events->they try something different, stuff like permanent content maybe..?

(also wtf of course they can afford new content it's klei's best selling game lmao)

Groceries cost for person : 125 dolars/month = 1500/year , there are 35 people workin at klei so 52500/per klei yearly 

there isnt clear number of people buying dst so we will go with 56 000 people cuz thats how many peeps made a post about it

dst is 15 dolars per two people so the cost is 420000 dolars without any sales plus like 33 % goes to steam so 279720 dolars total

and that rounds into 5.328 years worth of food , then there is electricity , water and some place for klei peeps to sleep at.

so considering that and that ill half the years just for enough for normal person and thats 2.664 years.

The game was released out of early access on April 21, 2016. - stated from wikipedia

So without those even the dst cant sustain them too much.

Spoiler

so your theory is bad as your altitude to people

13 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Groceries cost for person : 125 dolars/month = 1500/year , there are 35 people workin at klei so 52500/per klei yearly 

there isnt clear number of people buying dst so we will go with 56 000 people cuz thats how many peeps made a post about it

dst is 15 dolars per two people so the cost is 420000 dolars without any sales plus like 33 % goes to steam so 279720 dolars total

Hide contents

Um no

Screenshot_2018-09-06-20-43-08.png.460449bd6cd6cc7db5ef96d90c4db2ee.png

Ok that's 2500000 buyers minimum so um no ur theory is wrong

^

23 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I mean, the only other source of revenue I can see them able to do is a paid DLC. And that opens up the whole can of worms of splitting the playerbase. I'd rather not see that.

Or they just make new permanent content so players come back to dst..?

43 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Idk why you have any problem with price of games or DLC with skins ... some1 wants to buy, so he bought

Btw devs always looking and working :D 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.6393eb50276d4da7c6758e5668e2cbc2.png

that was there way before gorge i literally sent that 3 times in the gorge thread even after gorge it kinda updates everyday

47 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

Or they just make new permanent content so players come back to dst..?

Now I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure that you don't to pay to re-install dst sooo... even if players come back klei won't get that much from it

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

Now I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure that you don't to pay to re-install dst sooo... even if players come back klei won't get that much from it

are you serious? look, ppl are more active->they buy more skins and more ppl will buy this game cuz many ppl already play it wtf it's just how everything works 

Spoiler

Ugh this is too much for me bye

Archived