Sign in to follow this  
BattleRabbit

Can't see gold amount and can't eat after day 5

BattleRabbit    10

So the Beta sign is over the gold icon (Pic). Maybe you should move it a bit to the right or left?

I found another bug that prevents you from eating or dropping items after day 5... I died... :(

Otherwise I LOVE the game!!!

Corey    267

Heya! Thanks for including a screen shot! We're working on a fix for this. It seems to happen to people playing the game on smaller screens (Netbooks etc.). If you can, full screen your browser, or check it out on a larger monitor. But this will be fixed for smaller screens in a upcoming release.As for the item bug, do you know how you produced this issue? Can you reproduce it? If so, leave some steps below and we'll definitely take a look.Thanks!

BattleRabbit    10

Well apparently this bug does repeat itself but it's very random (and I figured out a way to work around it. The problem was that both mouse buttons stopped working (I could highlight stuff but not use it). So I just started clicking everything that I could interact with and that seemed to work. At first I thought that my mouse was the problem but that was not the case.Oh and also the game sometimes also randomly stops responding (especially when I use the map). I usually reload it after a while (good thing there's autosave). You are turning me into a Don't starve junkie :D

Akaossin    10

This happens to me too, the beta sign sometimes covers gold, and the same as BattleRabbit too. I find that sometimes the game won't let me eat or use items until I attempt to walk or gather resources.I've also found that sometimes I cannot walk everywhere on a map, the option to walk simply does not appear, and clicking doesn't work. I find this irritating as it stops me enjoying and exploring most of a map.

Corey    267

Thanks for the interaction feedback! When you encounter the areas that you can't walk, do the AWSD keyboard controls still work? How often does this happen? Is it a noticeable pattern? (Certain areas or situations?)

Akaossin    10

WASD nor arrow key work, either.It's happened on nearly every map I've generated, and there does seem to be a pattern. It usually happens when I'm close to either the beefalos or the Pigmen, or when I'm on one of those long paths with water around it that convects the large bodies of biomes.I've found that if you click and slightly drag the mouse, you'll move a bit, but it's painstaking, to say the least.

Corey    267

Can you post your computer hardware specs? If it's happening around the water or when there are NPC's on the screen mostly, it could be performance related. If your hardware is rather beefy, it might need a driver update, or we might need to look into compatibility. Thanks for the info! If you pin point any more reasons that might be causing this in the game, feel free to update.

Akaossin    10

AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-core, 5.0GB Ram (3gig as standard, 2gig added after purchase), AMD M880G + ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250Running windows Home 7 64-bitA few personal tweaks to enhance performance and efficiencyI run some pretty high-spec games, and my net connection is very good.All of my products are up-to-date as I game a lot and use some top-tier graphics rendering software for architectural work. You know, as a hobby ha-ha.

mnht    10

I found another bug that prevents you from eating or dropping items after day 5... I died... :(

I just got the same issue, also I was unable to build a campifre, and eventually died (however this happened right after day 2).None of the mouse buttons were working for me.

Sign in to follow this