How to get a bunch of skins?

On 8/27/2018 at 7:59 PM, Zeklo said:

I have 2,707 hours in the game. I've only gotten 2 (maybe 3, can't remember) elegant skins from normal gifts. Your chances of getting elegants is much greater during events as the chests grant 4 items (and might have a raised chance, unsure).

That said I have a total of 70 elegants. Primarily by purchasing the skin packs during events, or grinding for spool during events. Those last options are your best chance at getting (certain) skins, though not all skins can be obtained like this (and doing so can take a lot of time).

Acquiring a complete collection of non-event skins will require you to visit the steam market for less than ideal prices.

Uh, during certain holidays, I think your chances of getting elegants increases. I got a William Head in one of the Krampus boxes.

7 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Sorry, it's been a while. It was the chests you got around Christmas.

Winter's Feast Chests.

The chance of getting a skin you want , you dont have or it isnt classy are so low.

Spoiler

Got a Beefalo backpack - had it , got a chest skin had it.

Lak and Ivo really need by this point an entirely separate, episodic, thread: "In the deep dark woods of madness with Stan and Ollie". Guest star: WilsonPl! (ending saga spoiler: they all starved, munched by Crawling Horrors)

Subscribers of such thread surely would get new free skins! *bumptz*

6 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Lak and Ivo really need by this point an entirely separate, episodic, thread: "In the deep dark woods of madness with Stan and Ollie". Guest star: WilsonPl! (ending saga spoiler: they all starved, munched by Crawling Horrors)

Subscribers of such thread surely would get new free skins! *bumptz*

I dont starve nor die by crawling horrors. I die because of no wx in the ruins

Archived