Webber's Place in Hamlet DLC

Just now, Szczuku said:

Again. You're misunderstanding my point.
What I've meant is:

Vanilla characters didin't get any changes when Rog or Shipwrecked came out. Rog characters got no changes when Sw came out.

That's what I mean- Klei giving character that existed b4 dlc some buffs to make them better for the dlc. Not character changes overall or character abilities being related to the dlc the character is a part of.

Don't Starve Together? 

423202950387597321.png.a5055834773b70d42ffd612228c2ab5d.png

I got a response from Klei on Twitter, Webber will be allowed to enter when the game is released.

I've tried the Hamlet BETA and I found these "spider monkeys" in the jungle, if pigs are hostile, make this will be his replacement ally.

But seeing how the guards seem to function, they'll either ignore him, or only guards will be hostile.

That's my take anyhow.

20181016201917_1.jpg

I brought up a disguise and got a response from Developer HugoM

"In all seriousness though we do currently have a disguise planned for Webber which will allow him to interact with the pig society normally. Can't say if it will be in the Beta yet, but we're working on it and will keep you updated."

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i have him in my beta and they attack him and his examine line is "your not our friend" so they arent his friends

How does the pigs in the village react to him then??

8 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Webber is a RoG's character...?

He is.

Just now, Zeklo said:

Obviously. I was responding to your statement about him not being in the beta. He isn't limited to the beta. He's already in-game, and has been that way for while.

Well I can't play him in the Hamlet Beta, is what I meant.

It might just be my progress has been nulled, but I don't see his picture in the character select either.

Just now, TheMetalMan said:

Well I can't play him in the Hamlet Beta, is what I meant.

It might just be my progress has been nulled, but I don't see his picture in the character select either.

Progress is blank since it's using a different profile, but him not appearing doesn't sound right. You sure?

I’m not sure how webber will have a like advantage. Since there are no mobs that are neutral to him that are usually hostile , even the spider monkeys. I think personally that the bugs ( the insects ,I forgot what their called ) should like him as well as the bug queen.

Archived