Shank Xbox Live Version Delisted

Epsilon616

About 3 weeks ago or more the first installment of shank was removed from the marketplace of xbox live I was interested in the game but I could not buy it and also with its second delivery shank 2 that if it is in the marketplace but my idea was to buy them 2 together, will one day shank 1 go back to the marketplace of xbox live?

On 8/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, JanH said:

Shank was published by EA and the contract for that recently expired / ended and was not renewed. If anything changes, we will be sure to let everyone know.

I understand that the publishing agreement expired. But as for that last part I highly doubt that. And that is just my opinion.

On 9/30/2018 at 2:58 AM, The Spoony Hou said:

What a shame. I'd been waiting for years for a sale on that, and it never came. If I knew it'd get delisted I'd have bought it. Hopefully one day it will come back, however unlikely that is.

Hopefully if enough people who want to get the game on console. Maybe they can pressure the developers into renewing the publishing agreement or at least get them to do something about it.

Archived