All of my worlds won’t resume :(

I’m trying to resume my world that has 600 days and when it shows the connecting status for a few seconds then the fail to connect pop up:( i’ve also tried to connect to other world that has 1800 days it it happened again ! 

I thought joining a random server would fix the problem but it didn’t, then i try to enter a delicated server and then logged out and tried to resume all of my worlds but still has the problem going. 

Then I restart the ps4, and retest the connection and didn’t work. 

Please help :(

• Developer

Can you confirm that you're able to play normally on a dedicated server or a server hosted by someone else? From your post I'm not sure if you can or can't.

Do you have a USB stick you can use with your PS4? Or Do you have PS+ and cloud backup? If you have either then I'd try the following:

- Back up your DST save data, either to USB or to the cloud.

- Delete your DST save data from you PS4

- Start DST, create a new world, quit, and then try to resume. 

- Let me know whether the new save data / world still has the same problem

14 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Can you confirm that you're able to play normally on a dedicated server or a server hosted by someone else? From your post I'm not sure if you can or can't.

Do you have a USB stick you can use with your PS4? Or Do you have PS+ and cloud backup? If you have either then I'd try the following:

Yes i can join a delicated server normaly and joint friends also, but the problem with my worlds when i want to resume playing, they won’t load, after a seconds of establishing the server background a page pops up saying there is “something wrong happened” or something like that . Did everything that could help like disconnecting and log in again, restarting ps4 but still no response. 

Will try the USB way and will reply here .. 

Now this is happening to me too! I deleted and redownloaded my saved data and its still doing it. I'm gonna check a couple other things real quick.

Went and checked,

I can access my oldest server (which has yet to be retrofitted)

My 4 main servers will not start it says "you have been disconnected, we're not sure why, sorry"

I can access the Klei public servers

However those are the only servers that show up for me, no friends servers or any other servers of any kind.

On ٧‏/٨‏/٢٠١٨ at 10:17 PM, CharlesB said:

Hi, today when i woke up tried to launch my world for the last time before copying the save file to the USB but it actually worked fine, till the disconnect sign pop up , same happened to a friend of mine and also a player posting to this thread has same problem. My friend thinks it’s a servers problems, not sure what’s happening. When i try to reconnect to my world it said “failed to connect to server, you are disconnect ,something went wrong.. “ 

please help 

10 minutes ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Now this is happening to me too! I deleted and redownloaded my saved data and its still doing it. I'm gonna check a couple other things real quick.

I know same happened to me exactly 15 minuets ago !! 

• Developer

When is the last time you played? There hasn't been an update in a while so nothing should have changed with the game recently. 

I would be useful if we could get your Klei IDs (Main Menu->Options->More, near the bottom of the screen: KU_somecharacters) and IP addresses (not your local LAN address, usually 192.168.xxx.xxx, but your external IP - you'll probably have to check your router), and where you are in the world.

We can use these to check if anything is going wrong with our services.

That i can't answer since i have all five slots filled, i'll go delete my saved data again, turn off automatic upload, and give it a go. I'll report back what i find.

Edit: i attempted to load my worlds normally before i was going to attempt to create a new world, and they loaded fine today. I have no idea of what happened or why it happened, however for me it seems(at the moment) to have resolved itself. Maybe something was going on with the PSN network and they(Sony) just didn't share it with us.

Anyway thanks @CharlesB for your responses and inquiry, sorry if i caused use a headache. I also hope anyone else who had this problem found it to be resolved today.

1 hour ago, Rogueagent01 said:

That i can't answer since i have all five slots filled, i'll go delete my saved data again, turn off automatic upload, and give it a go. I'll report back what i find.

Edit: i attempted to load my worlds normally before i was going to attempt to create a new world, and they loaded fine today. I have no idea of what happened or why it happened, however for me it seems(at the moment) to have resolved itself. Maybe something was going on with the PSN network and they(Sony) just didn't share it with us.

Anyway thanks @CharlesB for your responses and inquiry, sorry if i caused use a headache. I also hope anyone else who had this problem found it to be resolved today.

Yeah same happened with me today my servers worked fine and perfect today ! 

@CharlesB thanks for your help though, and sorry :)  

• Developer

Thanks for letting me know that everything seems to be working again. I was really stumped as to what could have gone wrong like that.

I suspect that it was PSN related since there's a bunch of PSN magic happening in the background when you're about to join your world in online mode. 

Archived