Crystallized Art Thread

good day, are you interested in bad derpy art? (to cure your art block or something or just for your amusement) well iv'e got you covered everyday (hopefully if im not lazy) ill put derpy versions of characters,mobs,etc...

do you want to make bad art too? (make my work easier plz) these are the steps :

1) Open paint

image.png.46fbc0f4d2be08343ef38927293a3aee.png

2) Select this thingy

image.png.5c7b38230a2fe2aa3b1cb700e7b2c0ae.png

3) Draw it (make it look bad but not too bad)

anyways here's today's art (8/4/18)

image.thumb.png.7b70f56cf7c36e4ef92fa784afbb063b.png

derpson the hooman 

Edited by Crystal Kourosh
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.2b9231d9cd7bfaae3da7c5986478bc30.png

derpson and mr.skitz and a dapper tophat

It seems the consistency is only improving. 
I like how you did Mr. Skitz. He kinda looks like he just woke up or something, judging by his expression. 
Think maybe this one's job is to spy on survivors instead of attack like the others?

19 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

It seems the consistency is only improving. 
I like how you did Mr. Skitz. He kinda looks like he just woke up or something, judging by his expression. 
Think maybe this one's job is to spy on survivors instead of attack like the others?

hmm that does seem likely but when they are insane atleast
like charlie's weakness is being sane

• Like 2

On 8/8/2018 at 1:14 PM, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.149afd599f84a1ff79ead5bb4ff5e574.png

Looks like summer rolled around for him, eh? 

7 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.fef532c711733b526391344ba8e82e3e.png

derpson in shipwrecked

Ah, Shipwrecked. I really love SW, it;'s one of my favorites. The crabbit peeping out of his hole is really cute.
Is he washing his cuts in the ocean?

image.png.ad0f235e5e4502eb1fafb18f300303c8.png

have this head too lazy to draw and its national lazy day why not

16 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Ah, Shipwrecked. I really love SW, it;'s one of my favorites. The crabbit peeping out of his hole is really cute.
Is he washing his cuts in the ocean?

he is washing his cuts there are tiny pebbles in beaches and they are sharp

• Like 5

2 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

have this head too lazy to draw and its national lazy day why not

Is it national lazy day?
...What nation? 
Nice head, though.

2 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

he is washing his cuts there are tiny pebbles in beaches and they are sharp

Ah.  The beaches where I live have no pebbles on them at all, and our land is as flat as paper. That is to say, no hills.  So it depends on the beach, but who knows what kind of beaches we have in Shipwrecked. And either way, we have shells around here that will cut you brutally, hiding under soft sand and mud. 
Though, salt water carries a large variety of bacteria that will easily cause infection...
Sorry for the ramble, I work at an aquarium around here. ^^'

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Really? Cos I'm sure salt water actually helps heal wounds.

Sorry, let me correct myself - Ocean water. Ocean water is full of fish poo and other germs and bacteria that feast on the fish themselves. About 10-6 people die to sharks yearly, but not to sharks eating them. From small bites to missing arms, these deaths are almost entirely death from infection of the bite, and the infection came from the water. Stingrays cause death on the same premise - infection - because few actually have deadly venom.

If you mix salt into tap water at home, yes, that should be fine.   It's ocean water. I sometimes call ocean water 'salt water' as opposed to 'fresh water,' when speaking of wild water sources. 

Interesting to see you included the dragoon egg. It took me a while to even realize all of them, I was momentarily confused with the Goose Egg.

After spotting them all out I tried to think of any others, curious if this were truly all the eggs in the game... Not sure these count as eggs, but 'spider eggs' and 'roe' from SW are all I can think of in addition.  They're more like clutches though, those aren't the same. It seems you were favoring normal, shelled eggs, which makes sense and definitely looks cuter/better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.88b67d80a3fdf06265e3a3d21301f2a0.png

This is very interesting, especially to see some idea of the story displayed. I wonder who's hand that is. It kind of looks like the picture is surrounded by darkness, but as it's wearing a glove, it doesn't look like Them...  Probably someone who knew Wilson, anyway.