Suggestions in 2 words or less

Sidebar Menu Sub menus(Right side)

Make it so the unused/unavailable items have a secondary drop down menu arrow for things in each category that are nul. Too many things listed taking valuable screen real estate that have no value.

Double Clicking Units/Items/Buildings, as a group, similar things on the screen should be available by double clicking the same units.

Pan & Hold

Instead of making us click and drag over and over utilize the hold and pan for the right mouse click also. Like simcity. So we can use both methods.

Fullness bar on oxy machines.

Red/Green Switches~ Can we have the same red for switches in the off position as we have for warning indicators. Closer to fire engine red. The green could be a touch more brilliant .Or add a brighter stripe, for emphasis.

Dupe Feeding Menu, a similar sub-menu as the microbe musher. Allows the user to target the next meals.

Calorie Slider~ Dupes need a caloric restriction slider if we can't differentiate for quantities.

12 minutes ago, hostagesaverfuz said:

for example, a clock sensor that activate for x seconds every y seconds instead of the current activate x seconds every day

filter buffer not, or mebe buffler filter not, hook it up on a feedback loop should do exactly what you suggest

5 hours ago, Slvrsrfr said:

Dupe Feeding Menu, a similar sub-menu as the microbe musher. Allows the user to target the next meals.

They have that already. It allows you to select what they can eat and what they can't, its near the top right

Also... Star Gazing! - All those stars, we should be able to make an observatory or something :)

2 hours ago, BadlyBurned said:

They have that already. It allows you to select what they can eat and what they can't, its near the top right

Also... Star Gazing! - All those stars, we should be able to make an observatory or something :)

true. I'm thinking more specific. A row of maybe 4 boxes that you can assign the next meals to them. Targeted consumption from/on the map. Like how you assign things to be created in the musher.

1 hour ago, FutureJohny said:

Exosuit wastes. 

Exosuits could use waste storage, it bugs me, how much pWater and CO2 I lose for each minute they spend in there.

Gross... really really gross lol

I really hope they don't do that :p

Salt or Salt Water

^ That guy gave me the idea (because of salty sweat in the exo-suits lol).

Its something that could have a lot of levels in this game. All the water right now is either drinkable or polluted. Would be interested if they had salt water filtration to get salt for recipes, make a water supply drinkable, or maybe host a different kind of critter.

22 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

thermonuclear engineering.

Nuclear engineers research and develop the processes, instruments, and systems used to derive benefits from nuclear energy and radiation. Many of these engineers find industrial and medical uses for radioactive materials—for example, in equipment used in medical diagnosis and treatment.

Its cool that opening up radiation could bring around real world issues like contamination, and treatment for that contamination. Basically introducing something that causes problems, but also has the solutions to those problems at hand.

I like it :)

2 hours ago, BadlyBurned said:

Gross... really really gross lol

I really hope they don't do that :p

How is that any different than the stuff comming out of your lavatories? That extra 6.7l output has to come from somewhere. :) 

You have no idea how badly can such stuff imapct colony. I use waste water as coolant in metal refinery and suits cut to my metal production. ;) 

48 minutes ago, FutureJohny said:

How is that any different than the stuff comming out of your lavatories? That extra 6.7l output has to come from somewhere. :) 

You have no idea how badly can such stuff imapct colony. I use waste water as coolant in metal refinery and suits cut to my metal production. ;) 

Well.. for one thing, right now the Dupes don't walk around with 3 liters of "waste" sloshing around their exo-suit. Going to the potty and having a built in potty are two completely different things :p lol

Archived