Cairath    1021

Hey. Sorry for unresolved problems with the fervine -- currently on a bit of a modding hiatus, but I'll try to tackle github issues soon. Other mods are up to date, with some now deprecated due to being included in the main game :)

dedukazaza    0

Dear Cairath, could you make another Palmera Tree mod, but with a comfortable atmosphere for palm trees there will be oxygen, not chlorine? Or just add individual settings to the mod, atmosphere, pressure, temperature? I hope that you will answer my humble request, I think it will please many players!

I use your wallpaper mod and I love it, such a simple tweak that makes the early base so much prettier to look at. It's amazing and I thank you for making it.

One suggestion: Could this be made to negate decor penalties from everything hidden behind it (pipes, wires, especially the pesky heavi-watt stuff)? Personally, since it disguises all of that from the player perspective, I don't follow the logic of why the dupes would somehow still see it when we can't and be offended by the ugliness.

Cairath can you please make a mod in oxygen not included for the water pump(the manual one that the duplicants use by hand) that the pump not let water up from the foundation, because water can pass that from below and I want to avoid that. Can you make it?

leeone    0

hello Cai I am a user who use your faster jetpacks mod. If you're not busy, can you make bigger jetpackhello Cai I am a user who use your faster jetpacks mod. If you're not busy, can you make 'bigger jetpack petroleum tank' mod please?

kinorunner    0

Lights Out is great, but an in-game toggle on\off is essential... as it is, planning a dig is impossible ( can't see tiles except the exposed ones ).

This robs the game of its main feature, limiting your options to an all-out dig of the whole asteroid, top to bottom,which is rather boring.

Hope it can be fixed if possible- this mod is really good as I said, it's a pity I am forced to disable it for now...

Ellilea    837

Been so long since I played ONI, I saw all your mods on my subscription lists as I went to update it. Just dropped by to say I've always loved your work and I hope I can keep most of them! <3 Hugs.

• Health 2

I just have to say the mod "Debug does not Discover Map" just COMPLETELY saved me a game save! For some reason, either a new mod, or a bug, or SOMETHING occurred where the entire Spaced Out! map was exposed when I'd done zero exploration. Toggling Debug was somehow having the opposite Fog Of War effect as expected. Installing this mod fixed it and saved my playthrough!

mudkeepz    0

Hi, this may be a weird request, but I love the concept of the wallpaper mod : cheap material cost for cosmetic purposes. However, is there a way to make the wallpaper white (similar to the default drywall)? Asking because I think white tiles look the best but all the materials used for the wallpaper have different colours and none of them are close to white.

treemasaki    0

I like the design of Fervine but is it still working as a slow cooling plant?

The description said it needs 250j/s for cooling but i cant find socket sign in the plants

Edited by treemasaki

Broluci    0

hi is there any chance of a debug does not discover map update. it doesnt seem to be working with the current oni version

thanks

yeah @Cairath the "debug does not discover map" stopped working since last update. it would be great if you can take a look at it if you got the time. thanks.

Re: Double Sweeper Range mod - Is there any way to make the range modifiable by the player? Would be nice to be able to tweek it through a config file to each person's liking. Thank you for the consideration and the awesome mods! Keep up the good work!

Thorman    2

is there any chance you could update your mod flow splitters? I really like how compact that mod is compared to the vanilla equivalent of using valves.