[MODS] Cairath's Mod Corner

Could you maybe make a mod with bigger panels at the bulding lists, so that you do not have to scroll anymore. 

Like it is in Sijko's mod

I like his mod really, but some features I don't like and I can't deactivate them. 

Edited by Tauometre

Hi, first of all thanks for Your mods. Enjoying the modded ONI experience very much. @linainverse pointed me in Your direction for a request regarding the egg incubator. Would it be possible to make it automatable i.e. put eggs into the machine using the sweeper? Also, could You add the possibility for rock hatches to consume abyssalite to Your Ranching Rebalanced mod? Thanks again and keep it up!

Is it possible to add average output in the geyser info panel? A new line in the UI box.

Obviously after analyzing  the geyser; would save few moments calculating, and many more moments recalculating because you forgot how much oomph it gives.

10 minutes ago, Ixenzo said:

Is it possible to add average output in the geyser info panel? A new line in the UI box.

Obviously after analyzing  the geyser; would save few moments calculating, and many more moments recalculating because you forgot how much oomph it gives.

@Cairath made that mod. Look in the GitHub. Don't know if it still works.

https://github.com/Cairath/ONI-Mods/blob/master/modfiles/GeyserCalculatedAvgOutputTooltip.dll

Edited by trevice
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ixenzo said:

I just gotta say this description really made me laugh - thanks :D

And enjoy the mod :)

Wounded Go To Bed has been reworked:

- pharma chambers now can heal physical wounds (regen HP) - previously only the MedBeds could regen hp

- physically wounded dupes (light wounds or worse) will look for the closest MedBed or Pharma Chamber

On 1/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, Cairath said:

Wounded Go To Bed has been reworked:

- pharma chambers now can heal physical wounds (regen HP) - previously only the MedBeds could regen hp

- physically wounded dupes (light wounds or worse) will look for the closest MedBed or Pharma Chamber

Not sure if this is an issue with the mod or a bug with the Pharma chamber, but whenever I have more than one dupe in it my FPS tanks from 60+ FPS to about 20. Each additional dupe then lowers FPS by 1-2.

@Tourman

Looks like there was one log line that I forgot to remove after testing, but it surely would not be enough to tank fps by 40 -- the 1-2fps drop per dupe was likely caused by this though. I uploaded the fixed version.

Yesterday also pushed a small fix for flow splitters - they can't overheat anymore

Hi. Thanks for toolsnotincluded.net ! But there is a suggestion for improving the filters. If you made them, it would be a little bit more convenient to look for the desired seed.

1. There is no filter NO. For example, you can not find a seed, without chlorine gas vent at all.
2. it would be convenient to search not for a specific type of volcano, but for their presence in principle. For example, instead of having to search for a Golden volcano OR a copper volcano or a iron volcano. It would be nice if you could just specify "at least 1 metal volcano". Now you just have to ignore this filter, and only visually check the volcanoes. That increases the total number of seeds found. 

It would also be good to combine Water Geyser and Cool Steam Vent in the same way. Also with usual volcanos. 

Of course, filtering by exact type should be left.

Thanks for the cool site.

Edited by Bagger1234

Hey @Bagger1234

Thanks for the suggestions.. As I mentioned in the tool's thread, a v1.0 is in progress/almost finished and the entire filtering has been rewritten and is way more versatile :) The release should be sometime this week (or at least til the end of january)

• Like 2