Expressive Upgrade Available Now!! - 279457

I love this new update. Just clocked 21 hours this weekend on it alone and it's def better than when it started. Takes a different mindset to play it though, my strategy has done a 180. 

I think our fellow players that say the game is unplayable might not be willing to deal with the small funny quirks (i.e. chatty Cathy with the tile on their head lmao) or to change how they've been playing it. I have not had an issue with stress whatsoever. To be honest I did start a new base during testing branch to put it through it's paces, so I'm not facing the challenge of have a huge base build without morale in mind. 

I love the new animations! Still has room for improvement and flushing out, bit that's why we're in early access! I can't wait to see where this goes! ✊

• Like 5

Every time I've seen a horrible update or mechanics I see people here always telling the same "You haveto cope with the changes"

And when devs change this awful mechanics they are always silent, not complaining about this mechanics they loved so much being changed.

I bet if devs will make food being available via microtransactions only those people will still say that we have to cope with the changes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Nemesisis said:

ı speak low english.Please how disable this update.Because very fast bad morale,very hard and ım not enjoy.Please help.

there is no way to disable updates.

THAT is how the game is NOW. U cant just keep your preferred way the game is. Only chance is to disable the stress/Morale system completely ingame

I'm having a laugh at playing my old CU save from the beginning.  There are 4 volcanoes, 2 minor volcanoes, 1 iron volcano, 1 gold volcano, and 1 carbon dioxide vent.

What in the hell am I going to do with that much magma?

9 hours ago, Yucie said:

I'm having a laugh at playing my old CU save from the beginning.  There are 4 volcanoes, 2 minor volcanoes, 1 iron volcano, 1 gold volcano, and 1 carbon dioxide vent.

What in the hell am I going to do with that much magma?

Melt your own glass?

On 7/30/2018 at 4:52 AM, Technoincubus said:

Every time I've seen a horrible update or mechanics I see people here always telling the same "You haveto cope with the changes"

And when devs change this awful mechanics they are always silent, not complaining about this mechanics they loved so much being changed.

I bet if devs will make food being available via microtransactions only those people will still say that we have to cope with the changes.

Always?  I've personally voiced my disagreement with the removal of the crop yield system and I know plenty of people were disappointed when germs were nerfed shortly after Outbreak Upgrade's release.

• Like 1

• Rooms no longer require a door to be a room.

At least I can now make a "gas room" with a geyser and a trap dupe :p

Joking, aside, this a pretty good change..

• Fix a crash in the crash reporter :(

IRONIC ;)

The new Morale system is pretty good and the Schedule system is now pretty neat..

Although the spike in their stress is so pretty hard..

• Developer
On 26/07/2018 at 1:56 PM, jambell said:

Ah!

Yes, I'll take a look at that. Maybe the "multiple instances of a building turning each other down" system is broken on the small transformer.

(as an aside, I just mentioned to Ipsquiggle that this was like, the perfect sound feedback post. It included the problem, a picture of the problem so I can see exactly what the setup is, and a bit of laughter too! thanks for the feedback!)

I'll take a look and let you know what I find!

@WanderingKid

This was indeed broken across all looping sounds, by the way! Should be fixed in the testing build tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Thanks 2