Ipsquiggle

Expressive Upgrade Available Now!! - 279457

Nemesisis    3

ı speak low english.Please how disable this update.Because very fast bad morale,very hard and ım not enjoy.Please help.

Technoincubus    284

Every time I've seen a horrible update or mechanics I see people here always telling the same "You haveto cope with the changes"

And when devs change this awful mechanics they are always silent, not complaining about this mechanics they loved so much being changed.

I bet if devs will make food being available via microtransactions only those people will still say that we have to cope with the changes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Speadge    36
18 hours ago, Nemesisis said:

ı speak low english.Please how disable this update.Because very fast bad morale,very hard and ım not enjoy.Please help.

there is no way to disable updates.

THAT is how the game is NOW. U cant just keep your preferred way the game is. Only chance is to disable the stress/Morale system completely ingame

Yucie    78

I'm having a laugh at playing my old CU save from the beginning.  There are 4 volcanoes, 2 minor volcanoes, 1 iron volcano, 1 gold volcano, and 1 carbon dioxide vent.

What in the hell am I going to do with that much magma?

Albryant    78
5 hours ago, Yucie said:

Feed it to your hatches and have an omelette and BBQ explosion? 

Edited by Albryant

WanderingKid    493
9 hours ago, Yucie said:

I'm having a laugh at playing my old CU save from the beginning.  There are 4 volcanoes, 2 minor volcanoes, 1 iron volcano, 1 gold volcano, and 1 carbon dioxide vent.

Melt your own glass?

vovik    84
  • Deconstructing POI windows no longer gives neutronium, and more POI objects in general are deconstructable to prevent blocking people's bases.

YES!

Velusion    0

So I started over and I have no problem with the stress... you just can't promote your dups as fast as you used to (which is a good thing IMHO). 

goboking    1,533
On 7/30/2018 at 4:52 AM, Technoincubus said:

Every time I've seen a horrible update or mechanics I see people here always telling the same "You haveto cope with the changes"

And when devs change this awful mechanics they are always silent, not complaining about this mechanics they loved so much being changed.

I bet if devs will make food being available via microtransactions only those people will still say that we have to cope with the changes.

Always?  I've personally voiced my disagreement with the removal of the crop yield system and I know plenty of people were disappointed when germs were nerfed shortly after Outbreak Upgrade's release.

• Like 1

• Rooms no longer require a door to be a room.

At least I can now make a "gas room" with a geyser and a trap dupe :p

Joking, aside, this a pretty good change..

• Fix a crash in the crash reporter :(

IRONIC ;)

The new Morale system is pretty good and the Schedule system is now pretty neat..

Although the spike in their stress is so pretty hard..

jambell    523
On 26/07/2018 at 1:56 PM, jambell said:

Ah!

Yes, I'll take a look at that. Maybe the "multiple instances of a building turning each other down" system is broken on the small transformer.

(as an aside, I just mentioned to Ipsquiggle that this was like, the perfect sound feedback post. It included the problem, a picture of the problem so I can see exactly what the setup is, and a bit of laughter too! thanks for the feedback!)

I'll take a look and let you know what I find!

@WanderingKid

This was indeed broken across all looping sounds, by the way! Should be fixed in the testing build tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Thanks 2

watermelen671    14,653
16 hours ago, jambell said:

@WanderingKid

This was indeed broken across all looping sounds, by the way! Should be fixed in the testing build tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Jambell necroing a thread...shame.

Spoiler

Image result for shame

• Haha 2