[Game Update] - 279007

Now i am a bit confused.
I deleted local files/ steam / deinstall.
Manually deleted the folder ONI/Steam.
Fresh install, now this
Installed again and now the folder is empty, only one folder.
error4.thumb.PNG.710cf059947f5b50677b268aafa26a24.PNG

error3.PNG

Edited by Oozinator

Really?  2 full coal generators (3 mouse wheels ! … guess no one is going to ever be able to enjoy it as they'll be too busy running trying to power it), and refined metal wires required just to run a single x-box?

That single recreation item uses more power than the rest of my entire base put together.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Soulwind said:

Really?  2 full coal generators (3 mouse wheels ! … guess no one is going to ever be able to enjoy it as they'll be too busy running trying to power it), and refined metal wires required just to run a single x-box?

That single recreation item uses more power than the rest of my entire base put together.

And as soon as you have figured how how to setup just 1 steam turbine, you will have enough power for nearly 2 rooms.

30 minutes ago, Alfons100 said:

The increase in power consumption of Arcade cabinets is understandable, but shouldn't their QoL be increased in turn to like, +3 or so? Considering that Decor also gives QoL which is easier in most cases to achieve.

Aren't the Morale benefits of them lasting for 3 cycles vs 1 of, say, water cooler?

27 minutes ago, Soulwind said:

You won't be running them full cycle, are you?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Soulwind said:

Low morale is +10% stress, its like nothing, you can just ignore those power hungry items and make more of those higher tier rooms.

Not like it have any impact whatsoever on normal difficulty of the game.

3 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Decor now contributes to Morale. At the end of a cycle, the average decor is taken and converted to a Morale modifier for the next cycle.

How does this work? Since they spend most of the time in industrial or wild areas. I see them crying about bad decor all the time.

Whew boi! This sure complicates things... :wilson_cry:

Finna have to make a copy of all the update .assets in the meantime. 

3 hours ago, Grimgaw said:

This Update is still bland as British food. All that morale effort for 10% stress? Wow. How will I ever handle that.

Spoiler

Ramsey? Issachu?

Image result for ramsay bland gif

In all honesty, if they made it more than 10%, people would be screeching that "IT'S TOO MUCH!!!"

What would you rather it be? That if a dupe has low morale for a longer period of time, their stress levels will get exponentially higher? Like, per se, eventually +1000% Stress/Cycle? Which would practically guarantee stress breakdowns constantly?

Spoiler

5b57dd9d919c1_rainbowthonk.thumb.gif.8137b6be202a53cd6becfe891c1c311e.gif

Edited by watermelen671

5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

What would you rather it be?

Well we had set up-and-forget system for stress, this update adds nothing to it - it's still set up-and-forget. It's boring and adds nothing to gameplay.

After (still) unfinished ranching updates we got not-really-thought out (material overload anyone?) and boring cosmic update and now we descended to new low with EU. It's bland it adds nothing to gameplay. We hadn't have new production chain in months now.

I don't mind cute interactions, but they are just fluff. PLEASE throw us some meat. I want to build and manage new things. If you've run out of ideas - at least finish the things which are in game for months now (e.g. Steam Turbine).

4 hours ago, Grimgaw said:

Well we had set up-and-forget system for stress, this update adds nothing to it - it's still set up-and-forget. It's boring and adds nothing to gameplay.

After (still) unfinished ranching updates we got not-really-thought out (material overload anyone?) and boring cosmic update and now we descended to new low with EU. It's bland it adds nothing to gameplay. We hadn't have new production chain in months now.

I don't mind cute interactions, but they are just fluff. PLEASE throw us some meat. I want to build and manage new things. If you've run out of ideas - at least finish the things which are in game for months now (e.g. Steam Turbine).

I am fairly sure that Cosmic Update added some nifty stuff like Glass forges, Steel an Solar Panels and a space to remove stuff forever. Ranching adds many different ways to recycle things and a sort of 'Build up your' special variants. 

But I do agree, a purely Industrial update is something we've been needing for a while.