Game crashes, need help please!!

Hi all,

I got this game during Steam's summer sale and have played about 2 hours worth so far. However randomly a few days of not playing and returning back to it I could not get the game to start for whatever reason. All I get is a black screen with the game cursor and if I'm lucky the Klei logo on the bottom right coroner then the game instantly crashes without an error window. I have done all that the troubleshooting page as suggested, of course there is probably something I am doing wrong but I would really appreciate any kind of help that will get the game running again. I have even tried verifying the integrity of the game files, browsing the local files to reinstall DirectX and vcredist files. I am just really lost at this point and need extra help. This was a really fun game and I was really enjoying it!

This is my most desperate hour, help me developers, your my only hope.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the game. Would you be able to provide us a copy of your DxDiag.txt and invisibleinc.txt files – you can generate your DxDiag.txt file by following the steps here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2503104

And you can find your invisibleinc.txt file in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\InvisibleInc\logs\invisibleinc.txt

Archived