Sign in to follow this  
Wade

[Crash] Trap crashes the game ?

Wade    321

Yes, I would need more information to have a better idea what is causing the crash. I'm not aware of any issues right now with the traps that would cause a crash.Can you post the contents of your "log.txt" file from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\bin"?Thanks!

rodrigo4sb    19

Here is it:

Starting upDon't Starve: 72968Build Date: 2013-02-14_03-22-19THREAD - started 'GAClient' (4756)HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()cGame::InitializeOnMainThreadWindowManager::InitializeWM_SIZESetClientSize (1280 x 720)RestoreWindowPosition   Saved Client Pos (0 x 31)   Adjusted Window Pos (-8 x 0)EnsureWindowOnScreen   All good.GLInfo~~~~~~GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 8192GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 8192GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 8192, 8192GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 221cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()cGame::StartPlayingLOADING LUADoLuaFile data/scripts/main.luaDoLuaFile loading buffer data/scripts/main.luadata/scripts/main.lua(131,1)	running main.luaLOADING LUA SUCCESSReset() returningC:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/screens/popupdialog.lua(35,1)	portrate_hack	WesSimLuaProxy::QueryServer()/anon/new - POST/{"character":"wes","name":"Test name","size":"small"}Could not preload undefined prefab turf_webbingC:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/hunter.lua(438,1)	The Hunt begins in	524C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/hunter.lua(398,1)	The Hunt Begins!C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/screens/playerhud.lua(305,1)	0.90401586182608 SAVE SUCCESS: profile SAVE SUCCESS: latest_2 SAVE SUCCESS: profileSendProfileStats::{"stats":{"time_played":39666,"collect_monstermeat":1}}data/scripts/main.lua(578,1)	Saved	latest_2	nilReleaseAllReleaseAll FinishedcGame::StartPlayingLOADING LUADoLuaFile data/scripts/main.luaDoLuaFile loading buffer data/scripts/main.luadata/scripts/main.lua(131,1)	running main.luaLOADING LUA SUCCESSReset() returningORPHANED UNKNOWN RESOURCES:data/fonts/belisaplumilla100.zip - 1data/fonts/belisaplumilla50.zip - 1data/fonts/stint-ucr20.zip - 1data/fonts/buttonfont.zip - 1data/fonts/stint-ucr50.zip - 1data/fonts/opensans50.zip - 1ORPHANED UNKNOWN RESOURCES:data/fonts/belisaplumilla100.zip - 1data/fonts/belisaplumilla50.zip - 1data/fonts/stint-ucr20.zip - 1data/fonts/buttonfont.zip - 1data/fonts/stint-ucr50.zip - 1data/images/square.tex - 2data/fonts/opensans50.zip - 1HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() completeShutting down
After that I farmed spider with the same method but no crashes (even when the monster meat dropped)...

But now I remember that one of my crashes when I was fighting in insane mode I left one trap to caught a beardling.

Maybe path finding + traps ? Maybe just coincidence...