Tomorrow they´ll giving the prizes!

Charlie Wicked

31 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

I know for sure I got the tournament entry thing when I played a round of the Gorge, but I didn't get a participation prize. Is this the correct place to ask about this? If it is not, I apologize, and please let me know the correct place.

You can try tagging 1 of the developers since this topic/issue is relatively small/fresh from what I've read so far, such as PeterA, ScottHansen, or V2C. To tag someone, add @ before typing their name and it should write out in orange like this. @kiwikenobi

Of course, they are relatively known developers (as well as being members of the forums) so I'm sure it may be hard to get into contact with them.

The standard solution to any issues you experience that you'd like some assistance with is to email support. You can get in touch with support via this page.

Klei Support Center

On the upper right should be an email link.

I hope your issue gets resolved!

19 hours ago, TylerTheDragon said:

I participated and I didn't get the icon? Has anyone else gotten this issue? 

I took 1 day to obtain it, but Im unsure about it. It was around yesterday, 23:00 brazillian watch

1 hour ago, kiwikenobi said:

I know for sure I got the tournament entry thing when I played a round of the Gorge, but I didn't get a participation prize. Is this the correct place to ask about this? If it is not, I apologize, and please let me know the correct place.

Read the section, PeterA replied it. But the best place to ask it, like @Extant said, is tell them manually.

19 hours ago, TylerTheDragon said:

I participated and I didn't get the icon? Has anyone else gotten this issue? 

Im really kinda unsure about when I got it, but It havent took to long

Archived